33(Part-2): Victoria Has A Secret

DREW

We were running.

You may wonder why the hell are we running.

Let me tell you.

(Flashback)

I was walking around the store causally with hands in pockets like I didn't have bras under my hoodie.

Becca was planning to just steal and get out of the shop. Without buying anything. I told her that we couldn't get out without buying anything.

I had grown pretty much comfortable in the last twenty minutes. Becca had been educating me about different types of bras. "These two look similar."

Becca glanced up at the two garments I was holding. "No, this one is a tube bra and this one is strapless corset bra. See, this one is a little harder." She pressed the material of the 'strapless corset bra'. I hummed knowing she was right. It was a little harder than the other one.

"You decided which one to buy?" I placed both the garments in the hanger and walked up to Becca, leaving no distance between us.

"Ohh." Silence. "I'm just gonna buy a perfume."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "Why? You got nothing?"

Becca shrugged. "What?" There were so many options here. I picked up a hanger that had a white lingerie set and handed it over to Becca. "Take this. This will look good on you." Okay- I didn't mean it like that. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I didn't mean it lik-"

Becca shut me off with her laugh. "It's fineee," she said while wiping the corner of her eye. "For real Drew, I really don't anything from here." Becca placed the lingerie set in the hanger. "Let's select perfume!" She tugged at my sleeves excitedly. I looked down at the set for one last time before being pulled away from it by Becca.

(#^.^#)

Becca chose only one perfume after testing more than twenty. She was complaining that she couldn't smell properly after all the testings. Well I couldn't blame her on that one.

I was in the counter, waiting for our turn to come and Becca was wondering over other items a little far away. Every now and then we were exchanging a look or two. Because the next step was to get out of here.

BECCA

I saw the woman behind the counter handing over the packet to Drew. Her hands lingered there much longer than it should. The woman immediately wretched her hand like she got electrified by touching Drew. (Not that I was glaring at her) I guess she understood, what she doing was highly inappropriate.

I snapped my head towards the hangers and grabbed the possibly nearest item to me to show that I was busy with staring at it and not at their illegal intimate moment as I saw Drew turning back. Unfortunately, the item nearest to me was the lingerie Drew had picked up for me, earlier.

"You liked it, no?" Drew's eyebrows were pulled together. I realized what he was looking at.

The lingerie in my hand. I mean yeah it was very pretty but I wasn't letting anyone buy this two string thing with the price equal to my three month's salary which I used to get from my dance studio. "Oh- no, no I was-" I studied the filmsy material. "just thinking how much damage it will have if I throw red wine on it."