AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Wattpaders!! This is Hannah, trying to write her first story.

If willing, give this story a read. And I won't mind if you press the vote button. ;)

Alright so umm there are few important notes jot down below which I would advise everyone to read before jumping to the first chapter~

i. The story is taking place in 2017. And there will be few chapters which would be having things which weren't released or known at that particular year(or before). They will be mentioned in the Author's note.
So... kindly excuse those? :'(

2. Hope, people. Begging you all to have it. This is my very first time writing a book and I don't expect you all to fall head over heels for it but at least have patience. There's a thing called "Chapter development" which starts after Chapter 6 or 7. So please, don't lose hope.

3. LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. (As per- 23 Sep, 2023)
One random night with no clue or plot story, I started writing this book. But now that I'd reached to a certain number of chapters, plot lines had changed, character personalities mainly. This book is in utter need of editing. Especially the first thirty chapters. But this hooman like others has only 24 hours in a day. The free time I've, I spend it on writing further chapters.
The conclusion I'm trying to make is, can you all wait till I finish writing the entire book? :( I've decided that I'll be editing once after I complete the book. And as I've said, character personalities has literally been changed and which can cause utter confusion among you people if you compare the previous chapters with now. So... Wait..? (╯︵╰,)

4. This much guarantee I can give you'll is that, there's sooooooo much more than the two protagonists' lifestory and the plot given below...

------------------

Becca Elrod was just an another teenager, obsessed with Shawn Mendes, who had and followed only one moto 'Live your life like a free bird.'
Four walls wasn't her cup of tea.

Drew Erikson knew nothing but breathing within four walls. The key to his cage was taken away by his millionare parents from him a long time back and he didn't find any purpose to go look for it.

Until he met her.

Becca was Drew's escape.
Drew was Becca's longing.

Falling into an unhealthy addiction of texting each other at an unhealthy time was just the start. Crossing the huddles which came in their way to stop them from being a couple was the last. At least they thought of it.

Becca was determined to free Drew from his cage. Even if that meant to play with fire or worse, the Eriksons.
Even if that meant to put her own life in danger.
Even if that meant to know things she shouldn't have known.
Even if that meant to let Drew know that she died.

-------------------

I gave my blood, sweat, tears for (this) writing this book.
This sounded way more dramatic...

Literally poured everything to make this book perfect. To make each and every characters perfect. Becca eventually became my first child like i literally created her and also because I love her soooo much. I hope you all will love her too, along with the book.
*fingerscrossed

O. K. A. Y.

Entering the UIF (Until I Found) Universe in

3.

2.

1-