Bonus Chapter: Daniel On His Way To Win Hazel Back

{AN~

Yay!! It's Danny's POV!!!}

DANIEL

Haylowflower complex, Block C, Floor 6th, Room no. 56.

Haylowflower complex, Block C, floor 6th, room no. 56.

This was the only thing that kept roaming in my head as I ran my way towards Hazel's house. Or more like complex, yeah whatever.

I thought to take the subway, but it was a busy Wednesday morning and moreover it was office hour. It would be crowded as fuck. And I couldn't waste anymore time. I had already wasted weeks.

So I kept running.

I mean it was a kind of advantage too as my basketball tournament was coming. But 9.8 KM..

I had put up Hazel's complex name in the google map to guide the direction and it showed more six miles from the place I was currently present.

Should I have taken the subway??

The phone in my hand rang. And after seeing the caller ID, I cursed myself.

Shit. 11:08 AM.

I should have been back by now. Swiping right, I placed the phone against my ear. "Hey."

"Where the fuck are you?!" Reo yelled.

I pinched the bridge of my nose hearing his tone. "I'm.. I'm actually- on my way..."

"To Evy's house?"

"Actually no.."

I heard Reo cursing under his breathe. "Jesus Danny, where are you?"

Only "Hazel." came out.

It took two seconds for Reo to change his mood and his tone. He whistled. "Let me call the others- WAIT! DON'T HANG UP!!"

"Where is he?!"

"Wooooahhh-"

"Seriously-"

"Tell him to take flowers for her-"

"He's seriously doing this?"

"Common guys leave him alone-"

Was all I could hear.

"Dudeee!! All the bestt!!" I guess that was Theo. Seriously I could never distinguish between them.

"Give it to me-"

"No- wait- I need to talk to him-"

"Man, you made Evy annoy."

"No it's not true!" Give the phone to me-"

"Byee!!" "We are starting the game without you then-"

"Give it to m-"

The phone call cut.

I chuckled at my friends. And then before stepping forward my eyes suddenly fell on the stall across the road.

Flower stall.

Take flowers for her.

I let my legs drag me to the stall as I thought Hazel would like it. Once i reached, within one minute I was convinced that I would never get to select one. There were so fucking many and I had literally zero clue about Hazel's favorite.