chapter twenty

it was quite humiliating that wooyoung had gotten himself in this mess, all because he found it hard to say no to a man as handsome as seonghwa

"what do you even need dancers for, though?" he had asked san almost an hour ago, to which san had informed him that it was just for a trivial part of a movie which they were filming. when he had told him it was for an action movie in which both park seonghwa and choi san had lead roles, wooyoung was quite disappointed in himself. some of the biggest celebrities in korea were starring in a film–that was announced months ago–alongside each other, and he was only hearing about it now?

when seonghwa said the boys would be difficult to manage, he wasn't lying. they were rookie actors themselves, and since it was for a small part of the movie like choi san had said, it made complete sense that they brought in wooyoung last minute instead of delaying production to find a certified choreographer. not that wooyoung took his job as a hobby, though. he just wasn't used to situations like this.

however, the boys were only hard to manage in the aspect that they didn't know the first thing about dancing. besides that, they were well-behaved, and some were around wooyoung's age, so they got along quite well. they asked a lot of questions about the idols wooyoung had met and trained as well.

plus, he had been offered a good amount of money for such a small job. is this what san meant when he said wooyoung would end up thanking him later on? not that wooyoung would ever say those two words to his face, though. if he got the message beforehand, then all was well.

and the final, greatest upside was, of course, getting to see seonghwa up close. not that wooyoung was a fangirl or something. it just made him feel a sense of achievement, being able to work so close to such a huge star. then again, it was practically nepotism the way he had gotten involved here in the first place.

wooyoung could only pray this arrangement didn't clash with his already busy schedule. he already had a fair share of struggles on his plate with those immature little idol trainees that were slowly feeding on his dignity.

and how was he going to explain to the rest of the guys the reason as to why a strange man in disguise had walked in there, looking for him? he could only hope that they hadn't put a name to the face.

another point goes to choi san for successfully fucking with wooyoung's one track life.

those were all the thoughts that were running through wooyoung's head as he laid there on the grass, far from where the crew was still filming. he stared at the twinkling handful of stars in the night sky. for the first time in a while, wooyoung had felt at peace with his thoughts. he tucked his hands behind his head, letting out a quiet sigh.

if yeosang heard about this, he would be so fucked.

the very image of yeosang's face in his head made him sit up straight. he frantically dialled hongjoong's number, hoping that they were all still together at the studio.