chapter three

wooyoung blinked again

what kind of nightmare was this?

needless to say, wooyoung was feeling a lot of things for the first time in a while now. confusion, disgust, shock, murderous intent....

"choi san?" was all wooyoung had managed to say without thinking. san cocked his eyebrows at that one. he shifted his stance, looking at wooyoung with different eyes— almost as if he were amused.

the incredibly famous actor and tv personality who had managed to swipe a considerable amount of headlines for himself since the start of his career was standing there, right in front of wooyoung— almost naked.

neither seemed to be bothered about the towel part, though. wooyoung was busy wondering exactly how he had ended up in this situation with his mouth agape and eyes fixed on san. choi san stared right back at him, eyebrows knitted. he licked his lips and crossed his arms after a notable amount of time had passed with them just standing there, staring at each other.

"...what are you doing here?" wooyoung spoke up again, having regained some of his composure and obviously getting annoyed with san's silence. there was another shift in san; the look on his face was getting harder to read.

"i think i should be asking you that," he said as he cocked his eyebrows before lifting his index finger and pointing it at wooyoung, "you're the one that's in my apartment."

wooyoung scoffed, looking away for a moment so as to laugh at the audacity of the man-child in front of him. "i'm sorry, your apartment?" he began, taking a step forward and crossing his arms. "huh, i must be dreaming right now."

choi san had the nerve to smirk. "why?" he said, marking it to be his turn to take another step toward the other. "do i show up in your dreams often?" he let out a cocky chuckle, looking down at himself and signalling to the towel. "like this?"

wooyoung glared at those shiny, wet, post-shower abs and almost grinned at the thought of driving a sword through it. choi san only looked up at him with that stupid, sardonical and smug grin on his face. "nah, that would've been a nightmare." wooyoung quipped, conjuring up the worst possible comeback ever, "not everybody's fucking obsessed with you, bro. get your head out your ass and tell me what your business is in my god damn apartment."

that certainly took the grin off of san's face. he reverted to his initial nonchalance, looking back at wooyoung like he were a waste of space. "i live here now, bro. and i will be for the next 3 months."

great.

wooyoung truly didn't know what wrongs he had done in this life for him to deserve a situation like this. the thought of having to deal with his least favorite human being on the planet for the next 90 or so days, inevitably because of the fact that they live opposite each other, made the side of wooyoung's head pound. he rubbed his temples, looking up at choi san once more.