pain

thank you for 1k reads<3
age: 14
tw: blood, vomiting
word count: 2k
————

Natasha's POV
I watch with worry as the face of my daughter goes paler and paler with every minute passing. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" I ask again, even though I know the answer. "I told you I'm fine" she snaps quietly so that no one other than me notices "Alright okay" I sigh.

As the minutes pass by and everyone continues to eat their breakfast y/n barely says a word and I see her hand clutching around the armrest ever so slightly. "I need to go to the bathroom" y/n whispers in my direction, moving out of her chair. But as she stands up I notice how unsteady she stands and as she tries to make a step she nearly trips over, thanks to my fast reflexes I manage to catch and steady her before anything drastic happens. "Whoa, easy there" Clint says as he watches our moves "You okay y/n?" "Mhm" she mumbles and clings onto my hand and arm.

"Mom I think I'm gonna throw up" she panics "Okay, hang on a bit" I say before helping her to the next bathroom and placing her in front of the opened toilet seat. Not long after she starts to empty the contains of her stomach into it. "Shh, you're okay" I soothe while holding her hair back "все в порядке, детка (everything is alright, baby)"

"Mama I think I'm on my period again" y/n whispers, now leaning against me on the bathroom floor. "Yeah, I figured that" I mumble. I know how bad her cramps can be, but this right now is a whole other level. "Did you ever throw up before because of it?" I question and she nods in my chest "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask a little surprised "It was just a couple of times in the night, I didn't wanna wake you" she says "Baby, you should've come to me, no matter what time of the day" "I'm sorry" she apologies quietly "No, don't be. Just know for the next time, okay?" I say and she nods again.

She cries out and curls further into a ball as another wave of pain hits her. I scoop her head in my lap and work my fingers through her hair "You're okay" I coo and notice the tears in the corners of y/n's eyes "It's okay, let it out" I say and almost immediately tears start to fall. "Shh, you're okay" I whisper.

In this new position I have a 'clear' view on her legs and the blood that is running down on them doesn't go unnoticed. How didn't I notice before? "Honey, are you wearing a pad or something?" I ask, concerned by the amount of blood she is losing- this isn't normal. "No, just pantyliners. I shouldn't have got my period for another week" she answers through gritted teeth. "Okay, we should get you cleaned up and back in bed" I suggest and she agrees. "Should I run you a bath or do you want to shower?" "Shower, I wanna go to bed quickly" "Alright, I'll get you some fresh clothes" "Thank you"

After I brought y/n her clothes I went to the kitchen to make yn's favourite tea, knowing it relaxes her and just makes her feel better in general. "Is y/n okay?" Wanda asks as she sees me entering the room, I just hum in agreement and send her a small smile.

Just as she is about to leave I turn around to her "Wait, can I actually talk to you for a moment Wanda?" I ask "Of course" "Tony, could you..." I ask and motion to the door. He looks at me grinning "Are you kicking me out of my own kitchen, Romanoff?" he asks amused "Yes, yes I am" I smirk.

"Okay so" I start after Tony left "When you have you period, how much blood loss is normal?" Wanda takes a sip of her own tea and thinks for a moment before answering. "I mean it differs from person to person, I don't know. Where are you coming from?" she asks "Y/n. She just got her period again and I don't think it's normal" I say "What do you mean?" "I mean I have no idea what the heck I'm talking about because even the two or three years I had my period it was, well, given the circumstances I grew up in it was complicated and I am absolutely not educated- but the amount of blood y/n loses every month and the pain she's in like all the time, that isn't normal"