sunday

Hi:)
warnings: none, just pure fluff
word count: 1,1k
————

Y/n's POV:
As I'm awoken by the sun slightly falling on my skin I turn around to see my favourite person in the world lying next to me in a deep slummer.

I just watch her for a good couple moments- her red hair's fuzzy and spread all over the pillow, her lips are slightly parted and you can hear every breath she takes. She looks so peaceful. It's rare that she sleeps so deep and good as she normally would've been awake by now claiming her morning cuddles.

I make my way out of bed to the bathroom, careful not to make any noise to let her get more of the much needed sleep.

About fifteen minutes later I stand in front of the mirror about to start my little skin care routine as a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a ball of red fiery hair appears behind me.

Given the fact that she's smaller than me her face is almost completely covered by my shoulder as she rests it against it. "Well, hey there sleepyhead" I smile. She huffs in respond- definitely not a morning person.

"Why aren't you in bed??" she whines but her voice is muffled by my back. "Well I was awake and you weren't so I got up and wanted you to get some more sleep" I chuckle receiving another whine from her.

"I want coffee. And cuddles." she grumbles as she finally rests her head on my shoulder. "Mhm, how about that, I get you a warm nice coffee and you get the tub ready and get you cuddles in there?" I ask knowing she would never turn such an offer down. She hums satisfied and a smile creeps up her face which makes her look even more sleepy with her half closed eyes. "You know, you look adorable" I say and give her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving the bathroom.

I hear the water run and start on making two coffees, one black for her and one with a little milk for me.

As I return I see her already in the bathtub slightly dozing off and startling again. I smile to myself as I approach her "Here you go, my love" I say and pass her the cup of coffee.

I let the bathrobe I'm currently wearing fall and step closer to the tub. "What?" I say as I see the cheeky grin on her face. "You're hot" she compliments making me blush "like really, really hot" she add, slurring 'hot' slightly. "Stoppp" I chuckle quietly, looking down, trying to hide the red colour in my face.

"You're cute" she whispers "Shut up" I whisper-yell quickly getting in behind her so her back is resting against my front. My muscles directly relax into her touch and the water.

She hums lowly as she takes a sip of the coffee, "You really make the best coffee" she mumbles with her raspy morning voice. "Thank you" I smile and kiss her head.

My arms are placed around her waist and my hands softly massage the muscles of her stomach. A soft sigh escapes her mouth at my actions and her head falls back on my shoulder. "Ты удивительная" she mumbles and exhales deeply "What?" I ask, not understanding a word "Ты удивительная" she breathes

"Natasha- I can't speak Russian" I chuckle "Oh right- I said you're amazing".

"Well so are you" I smile and give her another kiss on the head.

After our bath we're now in the kitchen, preparing a late breakfast.

My arms snark around her waist from behind and I rest my chin on her head as she stands in front of the oven putting bake-on croissants into it. "Mango or melon?" I ask "Hmm, I think melon" she says and spins around to give me a kiss "Melon it be"

"You want another coffee?" Nat asks as she pours herself another cup, her third cup. "Tasha we've been awake for one and a half hour- how can you possibly drink that much coffee?" I chuckle "So you don't want any?" she smirks

"I'll take some juice, thank you" I say and when she steps behind me to get to the fridge I turn around and press a kiss to her cheek "My favourite little addict" I smile "Pff, shush".

-

We've placed our breakfast on a huge tablet and are on our way back to the bedroom.

"What do you wanna watch?" Nat asks me reaching for the remote "Hmm, I don't know, you decide" I say "Uhh, you're annoying, I can't choose either, you know that". "Pff, you're annoying" I say 'offended' "No, you" she laughs. Quickly I turn around and start to tickle her sides "No, you are annoying" I giggle.

She squirms away from me, wiggling around. "Stop" she squeals "Y/n stop". "No, no, no, no" I mock laughing, swinging my legs around, straddling her lap and pressing her down on the mattress. Her laughs fill the room and they make me laugh too. "Y/n!" she guffaws "Stoppppp". "Nopee" I tease, leaning down and prepping a whole bunch of kisses on her neck, jaw and face.

She screams out again "Y/n, God" she laughs, struggling to get air in her lungs. "Stop it" she laughs "the breakfast!".

At the mention of our food I stop to tickle her, but still don't move. Our faces only inches apart as I smile down at her. "You're a pain in the ass, you know" she says, starring in my eyes "I always though you liked getting it from behind" I smirk, now she's the one to blush "Y/n!" she hisses, her face in a deep shade of red.

"You're cute when you blush" I smile after a couple seconds "And you're a very annoying individual" she says. "Pff, shut up, Natty-bear" I whisper, earning a harsh glare for the name.

As her stomach grumbles I get up and sit down against the headboard of our bed. A second later Natasha has snuggled into my side and I pull the blanket over our legs before placing the food on it. "Lucifer than?" I ask, referring to the question from before, she hums. I put on the show and pick up a fork to start on eating some melon, but not before I press another kiss to Nat's cheek.

"I love you" I say

"I love you more" she mumbles, mouth full of melon.

————
I should probably study for my history test tmrw but this is more fun
have a great day/night:)