fight

happens within the five years everyone's gone

steve's the bad guy in here so don't hate me if you like him, I gave you a warning lmao

mama nat x daughter

age: 17

word count: 979

————

Y/n's POV:

Once again I'm waken up by the sound of yelling downstairs. I'll always hate Tony for not making these damn walls soundproof. But now that I'm already awake I can at least safe mom and get her out of that fight- she hates fighting, she hates yelling, that's why she never ever raised her voice at me. 

The first time I ever heard her scream at someone I was about 12 and I was in utterly shock afterwards. It was terrifying. Now I can laugh about it but at this moment I was so scared. I mean I wasn't even scared for me or her, I was scared for Tony. She tore his soul and body apart that day- the look on his face- I will never never  forget that. 

But yelling at this point of life and at this fucking time of the day means that Steve's back. It's 4am 4am?!  Who in his right mind is up at that time of the day?! 

So I make my way over to my wardrobe slip on a pair of joggers and pull a sweater over my head. I slowly slouch down the stairs and follow the light into the common area. 

"How can you still not know where he is!? You're a fucking spy Natasha!" Steve yells in her face. She didn't even flinch, literally I did. "I don't know Steve" she says, calm like always. As he's about to 'lecture' again I cut him off "Steve shut up, would ya?" I ask clearly annoyed. Every time he comes here they fight. every. time.

Mom's head snaps around to face me. "Sorry for wakening you, моя любовь (my love)" she sighs and turns around again "It's okay, clearly it wasn't you" I say, giving Steve a glare and walking over to the chair mom's sitting on to stand behind her. I place my hands on her shoulders to calm her, clearly sensing the stress she's in, not that she shows it, but I know her I can read her like an open book. 

"He's just as good as we are Steve, he's not gonna pop up somewhere and be like 'hey catch me if you can'" she says. Clint. That's what this is all about. "Yeah Natasha, but you're better! It's not like the Red Room gave you a treatment for nothing! It's not like all that stuff they taught you doesn't help!" he screams coming closer and closer. Clearly taken aback by his comment mama goes quiet and blankly stares at him. The rage that consumes me at the moment is enormous. I want to let him know that. He doesn't ever get to say something like that.

"OH DON'T YOU DARE" I scream "Y/n" mom sighs "NO, HE DOEN'T GET TO COME HERE EVERY ONCE A MONTH TO TELL YOU HOW BAD YOU ARE DOING THIS! HE DOESN'T EVER GET TO MAKE SUCH A COMMENT ON YOUR PAST! A TREATMENT!? A FUCKING TREATMENT!? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS STEVE!? SHE WASN'T EVEN SIX WHEN THEY TOOK HER STEVE! SIX! YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH WON'T EVER TAKE THOSE WORDS IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AGAIN" 

I take a deep breath to calm myself a little "Everyone left her alone! Tony ran of in the woods, Banner is god knows where and you're giving people advice to move on while still being in love with this woman of the fucking 40's" "Y/n" my mother warns "No, I'm serious, everyone left you alone and still you're keeping all that Avengers stuff together. But he" I say pointing at Steve "has the audacity to show up here and tell you that you're not trying. Not trying!?"

"Y/n what I'm trying to say-" Steve starts. "No! You don't get to say something! How can it be that none of you cares about her? How she is destroying herself with this? And then you come here and make comments like this?! How can it be that no one cares about her, Steve?" I ask, voice trembling with tears in my eyes.

This was her family. And everyone left her. How could someone do that? Just leave someone behind like this?

"I care Y/n" he says "Oh no, don't say that. If you'd care than you would've noticed how this shoes turned bloodier every month" I say pointing to the ballet shoes that are lying on a chair at the end of the table.

 "What?" he ask confused "Yeah what" I repeat "If you'd just once listen" I cry "She is destroying her body Steve!" I yell "She can't handle all this! She dances until her feet are literally covered in blood before she takes a shower in which every normal human being would burn in place!" I scream while tears are freely falling down my face.

I feel a pair of arms wrapping around my body turning me around. In the next second I find myself in the warm embrace of my mom and I directly bury my head in the crook of her neck.

"Steve, you should leave" Mom says quietly while stroking through my hair. "Fuck you Steve" I scream "Why does no one help her!? Why does no body care, Mama!?" I cry "Shh, it's gonna be okay" she whispers "Why does no one help you?" I whimper.

As Steve left the room mom sat us down on the floor with her back resting against the large desk and my side against her front. "You have to take care of yourself" I cry as I cling more onto her shirt "I can't loose you too". Tears now escaping her eyes too, she holds me tighter.

"I'm sorry, y/n" she whispers "I'm so sorry, маленький паук (little spider)"

————

this is not proof read and it's like 2am and I'm tired but I can't sleep so I wrote this lol

anygays have a great day/night and eat and drink<3