gone

for the sake of the story, Maria wasn't bliped. Basically Nat is y/n's mom but Nat has been together with Maria for a good while and y/n and Maria are very close too

warnings: i'm sorry hehe:)

word count: 2k

----

Y/n's POV:

"Clint where is my mom?!" I scream at him as my mom is nowhere to see. "I am so sorry y/n" he whispers, tears streaming down his face. "Clint where is my mama?!" my eyes mirroring his.

My head can't process the new information. She can't be dead. She can't.

"I don't believe you! Where is my mom?!" I scream and end up sobbing. My knees get weak, this can't be true, she can't be dead. I need her. She can't just leave me alone. "Y/n-" Maria tries from behind but I snap her usually so comforting hands away. They remind me so much of my mama. They used to hold her.

"No" I scream "She can't be dead"

"Y/n, please" Maria says with tears in her eyes, coming closer and trying to wrap her arms around my trembling body to calm me. "Go away" I yell and pick myself up from the floor to run off into my mom's shared bedroom. I lock the door behind me, not caring that Maria can't enter her own room.

Sobbing I lie down on my mama's side of the bed. The blanket tightly hugging my trembling form as I cling onto the pillow. It smells like her. The vanilla and coconut scent rises in my nose. It can't be true. I can't live without her. The wet patch on her pillow grows with every second passing.

I close my eyes, imagining her touch, her warmth, her voice. Oh her voice. The deepness and raspiness of her voice that always somewhat calmed me. The only thing I want to hear right now is her voice. She's always been here to comfort me, she always knew how to calm me down, how to stop me from crying, how to make me feel better. What am I supposed to do now?

I take out my phone, craving her comfort. My vision is blurry but I still find what I search. 'mamabear🤍' I click and scroll through our chat. My cries increase as I read her messages 'Hey my love, could you come down please? Dinner is ready:)' 'I'll be back as soon as possible, детка, I love you.' 'I know you don't want to see anyone right now, but please remember I'm always here for you, okay?' I'm sobbing so hard right now, I can't breathe.

Then I find a voice message- "I can hear you crying, моя любовь, please come to me, your door is locked, I assume you don't want to talk, that's okay, I'm just gonna hold you, okay? I can't just sit here and listen, please come over, I won't ask any questions, yeah? Я люблю тебя (I love you)" her voice is soft and full of sympathy.

She loves me so much. She loved me so much.

As I listen to more messages it's almost like I can feel her arms around me. My eyes are closed and the blanket is warm- almost as warm and safe as she is, was. Slowly my heartbeat slows down and my cries quieten but then I'm being ripped out of my world from a hard knock on the door.

"Y/n please open the door" Maria begs. Realising I'm just lying in my mama's bed and she is gone, the amount of water that is pouring out of my eyes increases again. "Leave me alone!" I scream "Honey, please open the door" her voice is raspy, you can clearly hear she's been crying. "Fuck off" I yell and snuggle more into my mama's bed, trying to muffle my cries with my hands and her pillow.

"Y/n, please open the door, I'm worried about you. You've been in here for hours now" she says. Hours? No, that can't be true, I've been here for an hour maximum. I glance over at the clock- 9pm. What.