×23×

In honor of nyx_rotz

Partially filler and cannon

Probably the craziest idea I've had since agreeing to be with Zalgo,   but come on he's so cute!!

What do I name him though?

"He's a tricky little thing,  he had me chase him all the way to The Bone Tree Forest.   I wish you luck on taming him."

A Hell Ferret,  a creature that can change a few features to protect its master if tamed.
That's what Zalgo told me.  Apparently you can't name it till you've tamed it.  Zalgo also said that they are very rare and difficult.
They can take on the form of a normal ferret,  but they actually have razor sharp teeth,  snake like eyes,  a bone like tail and can excrete waves of chloroform at any target if threatened.   A true mini beast if you ask me.

The glare it was giving me was absolutely adorable,  it didn't even bother hide what it truly looked like.    It hissed at me at it stood on the table in the kitchen,  if I'm not careful I might get hit with that Chloroform.
"I don't need luck,  I just need patience."
Zalgo sighed and sipped his tea,  followed by a puff from a cigarette by the open window.

I took some tongs and placed a bowl of fruits next to the ferret's cage,  earning a swat to the cage from its paw. 

"Okie bed time,  I ain't upsetting it any further."   And with that I hussled to my room,  hearing Zalgo chuckle behind me.

A week later,   2:23am

Man am I parched.  
It's been a while week with no progress on the Hell Ferret,  but that's ok.    I went down to the kitchen to get myself a cup of water,  but when I got there the ferret was shaking in its sleep.   Night Terrors.

I quickly got my water and chugged it while trying to be as quiet as possible,  after that I carefully opened the cage and gently picked up the trembling creature.   It shook more and whimpered in fear.
Time to use what my Aunt used to do for me when I had nightmares.

My voice came out as softly as possible as I sang the lullaby my Aunt sang to me.

"Tell me why the stars do shine
Tell me why the ivy twines
Tell me why the sky's so blue
And then I'll tell you just why I love you. "

I sang the lyrics once more and simply hummed right after,  carrying the now calm animal in my arms like a newborn baby.
I lay down in bed and placed the poor creature on my chest,  lovingly stroking its soft fur.   It really is quite a beautiful being.

Hehehehehe.

Okie Dokie guys!   What should the demonic creature be named?