×21×

I have been focusing on my "His Soft Spot" book,  and oh boy I absolutely love it.
But I also need to focus on my other books,  so enjoy! 💗

Zalgo sat in the living room while I put together dinner,  the news channel was on and displayed the big story happening.

"Company Big Wigs that were previously partners with Zalgatoth were caught deep in the trafficking business,  shown to be some of the upper tier providers of both young woman girls men and boys in the illegal trade.   Zalgatoth himself was thought to be a contributing businessman,  but upon further investigation and proof given by the man himself was deemed innocent.
And as for these Big Wigs,  their companies will be shut down unless or until till better management it's provided and new CEOs are put into position.

The current evidence is off limits to the public form the time being.

Back to you Jodi."

"Good,  those guys are inconceivable.   I ain't going anywhere near them again."  I complain as I handed Zalgo some shredded marinaded chicken over rice with green beans,  and a glass of wine.   "I completely agree,  they make me sick."   He hummed in approval as he ate his dinner.    "Have you been in contact with those friends of yours?"   "Yeah,  finals are coming up.  They are a massive pain,  but after this we'll all be done with college."    I couldn't stand the propaganda of the new and switched the channel.   "Eh,  I can live with out that stuff."  I said as I shuffle through each channel.
I landed on a channel that was playing
"The Scarlet Pimpernel."  And jumped at the chance to watch it.

"Ooooh,  they never play this stuff on TV anymore!"   "Ah yes,  The Scarlet Pimpernel.  I remember the day this first came out,  very underrated."  He commented and sipped his wine.    "It is! It's such a shame too.  Such art needs to be appreciated."   He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and smirked.
"It's a good thing we share the same idea,  and it is such a shame I can't see my queen in all her artistic beauty and glory."

"Zalgo!"

I felt heat rise to my cheeks and my heart begin to race.   His cheeks also flushed,  but a fiery red.    I only now realized how close we were,  his lips just centimeters away from mine allowing me to smell the sweet wine he had been drinking.   The gap finally closed,  laying me down on the couch while placing his glass on the end table.   Good thing we were done eating and had out plates on said end table.   He tasted of Pinot Grigio wine,    a taste that I could easily get addicted to.   It was a slow,  yet passionate and delicious kiss.   His one hand tangled in my hair and the other wrapped around my waist,  and he managed to hold himself up.
Had I been standing.... Who am I kidding,  I wouldn't be able to stand.

"Odds fish what what."

I giggled at the timing of the voice on the TV, pulling Zalgo closer to me as we broke the kiss.  I looked into his eyes and saw they were a softer red as he stared back.
Beautiful.