×11×

"Get in."   He said and ushered me into a utility closet.   He ushered me into the room,  following shortly and closed the door behind him.    I finally realized how tall he was as my eyes met with his glorious-  I mean toned chest.     "Mr. Zalgatoth-"
"Zalgo,  just call me Zalgo."   "Zalgo.   What's going on?"    I looked away from his chest and moved my sight to the broom that suddenly became more interesting.
"What do you mean 'What's going on'?   I decided I'm going to keep a close eye on you.
You agreed on this,  did you not?"
"I-i did,  I just thought you'd be at home doing the watching thing."   My hands became clammy with sweat,  the close proximity isn't helping at all.

"Such a naive little lamb,   when I made that blood contract with you I intended to stick to it.   Every single detail.   Every single precaution.    Every single promise."
His chuckle was rich and smooth,  sending a shiver through my body.    "Normally Slenderman wouldn't interfere with my plans,  but now that he knows about you I need to prove that he can't have you."
His tone suddenly got deeper.
"The reason for that,  dear human,  is that there is something quite different about you.    What ever was in your drink doesn't affect humans,   but you also would have instantly knocked out if you were anything but human."     As he leaned down closer to me I couldn't help but look into his crimson eyes.    My breathing picked up and my cheeks burned as I noticed how beautiful his eyes were,   they would have calmed me if it weren't for the circumstances.

He stood up straight and lightly sighed.
"Relax human,  I don't need you fainting."
It took me longer to do so till the smell of smoke and cedar fill my lungs.
"If you are finished with your classes then you are coming with me.   In order for the contract to stay valid I'll need to be with you every few days."    I nodded since my voice would've betrayed me.    "Good,  I'll reward you for your compliance."   He then let me out of the closet.     He handed me my phone with a smirk on his lips.
"Wha.... How?"    "You were too fascinated with that broom the you didn't even notice.
Text me when your classes are finished,  I will come pick you up in the parking lot."

He then left me to myself.

"Wait wait wait wait wait wait...... You mean to tell me that HE is the guy that bought you that expensive outfit,   payed for your entire stay at that venue,    AND want to take you on a drive after classes?!   What did you do?!"   Reese shouted,  making our whole friend group jump from being startled.
I srugged now realizing how crazy it all sounds.   "She must've done something right." Serena said as she snacked on her strawberry kiwi yogurt.

"Anywho,  I gotta let him know I'm free of classes.   If I never return just know that my (favorite fandom) limited edition collection is not up for grabs,  or any of it for that matter."   Lizzie groaned,   yeah she's been eyeing that collection.   I gave them a peace sign and left them. 

I pulled my phone out and texted Zalgo.

"Ok,  classes are done now."

"Meet me in the parking lot out front."

Yep,   this is going to be interesting.