×17×

It was 7pm now and Slenderman was long gone by now,   I was still shaken by the encounter though.

"So.... Does that mean he won't try and take me away?"    "Well.... Yes,  but I'm not sure other people like his proxies will be as courteous."     The look on is face was pained as he remembered something.   "You can stay another night if you want,  I don't mind."    He almost instantly relaxed,  sighing as he ran his fingers through his very tousled hair.    "I just need more time away from everything,   your abode is the exact escape I need."   As he spoke he leand over and rested his head on my thighs,  facing towards the inactive TV.

I reached down and carefully card my fingers through his hair,  earning a very satisfied sigh.   His peace didn't last long,  as I could feel the stress seeping through the air from him.

"Please,  forgive me for what I am about to tell you."   My hand didn't falter as they were entangled in his sof, luscious locks.
"Go on Zalgo,  I'm listening."

"That contract,  the Blood Bond Contract,  was meant for lovers.   It is a bond that forever binds those who partake in the contract."   I accidentally roughly tugged on his hair,  eliciting an unexpected pleased grunt from the demon lord in front of me.
His face was flushed as he continued.

"Once the throne was passed down to me I had to find a queen.  Your father reluctantly offered one of his offspring,  but I insisted I'd have to see for myself.   I could have chosen one of his pure demon children,  but you boggled me too much and sparked my curiosity quite a bit."    I pulled his hair a little more to try and get more out of him.

"Let's just say I happily got more than what I bargained for."   His flushed smirk was really hot.    "I am,  and will always be at your service and disposal.   You are welcome to do with me as you please my queen~"