×4×

I was startled awake by the clattering of a trolley and the sound of something being poured.   

"Good morning Ma'am,   last night must have been a lot on you."

It was a young maid,   she must be three years younger than me.   19?
"Yeah,  I guess.   Someone spiked my drink last night."    She smiled softly at me as she handed me some herbal tea.
"Drink this,  it will help your migraine."
I paused before sipping.   "How did you know about my migraine?"
"Well Ma'am,  the man that was here last night informed the boss of your condition.  I was assigned to care for you till you are at 100%."

The man?  The only name I could think of was Zalgo.  I just can't remember why or of where it came from.    My headache was to much,  so I did as told and drank the tea.
"The man,  he ordered some clothes for you.  He said that you shouldn't worry about paying him back,   your meal and everything that comes with this suite has also been payed for."   I swallowed the tea too quickly and started coughing.
Once I calmed down and looked at the girl with absolute shock.

"He what?!"
"He paid for your stay in full,   and he was quite the handsome man too.   Now eat up while I draw your bath.   What products would you like to use?"   She opened a closet that revealed so many body washes,  bath bombs,  bath bubbles,  bath salts,  body scrubs,  lotions,  shampoos,  and conditioners.    My jaw dropped at the selection.
"Don't worry about your accessories from the evening,  I put them all on the dresser for you."

I selected what I wanted in my bath and decided to eat while I waited.   I finished right as she told me the bath was ready.
"Your clothes are on the sink counter,  so take as much time as you need."  The young maid said and left the bathroom.
I stepped into the spacious bath after removing my clothes,  almost instantly relaxing.    I spent a whole hour just pampering myself,   I never had the chance to do this kind of stuff for myself.

My phone rang as I stopped in front of the big mirror,  so I left the bathroom after wrapping a towel around myself and picked up the call.

Reese:  "GIRL,  WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

I groaned at the loud noise.

"Guys,  you won't believe the crazy night I had."

Reese:  "Try me."

*some time later since everyone was with Reese except me*

Tyler:  "Damn."

Reese:  "Bitch you now just telling us?"

Serena:  "Shhh,  let her talk."

"Yeah,  everything that happened before I blacked out is all a blur.   The only thing I remember was a man carrying me to the suite,   and his cigarette.  He smelled like smoke and cedar wood.   Having my drink spiked was absolutely awful."

Boa:  "I know the feeling.  My drink was spiked two years ago,  not a fun experience."

"Yeah.."

I took at the pile of clothes and couldn't hold in the sound surprise.

"AaHaahAahahaaa!"

Ian:  "what?!"

"P-p-prada."

"L-louis Vuitton

"L-louis Vuitton."

"C-celine..."

I just about fainted

I just about fainted.  That's almost $7,000.00!!

Everyone on the other side of the call started an uproar.

Lizze:  "Holy Shit!  Thats close to $7, 000.00!"

Reese:  "I'mma faint."

Serena:  "did you do the deed with him?!"

"Not that I remember,   my abdomen felt fine this morning."

Ian:  "Damn Y/n,  what did you do?"   Ian said while laughing.

"I don't know,  but you guys are giving me a headache.  I'll see you guys later."

We hung up and I finally got dressed.
I braided my hair and looked into the mirror,   that man has style.
I left the bathroom and saw the young maid tidying up the bed.
"Ma'am,  there is a ride ready and waiting out front.   Just tell the driver your destination."

I gave the girl and hug before putting my stuff into the Prada bag.   I pulled out a $50 tip and thanked her.

"Where to miss?"

"Please take me to (address) please."