×12×

I only had 4 minutes to get in that car.
It just had to be a Bugatti La Voiture Noire.
That's $19,000,00.    I let out a groan before making my way over.   When I got to the car I leaned closer to the window,  trying to see if I could find Zalgo in there.    Dang tinted windows.    Speaking of,  the window started to roll down,  revealing the person that owns the obnoxiously expensive car.     "Are you getting in or are you gonna freeze out there."   There sat behind the wheel looking hot af was Zalgo.
I nodded at slid into the passenger seat,  closing the door behind me and buckling up.

"What did you want me for?"

After I asked him that he turned on the car,  warm air lightly blowing at my feet a ever so slightly toward my cheeks.
"Just sit back and let me drive human."
He started driving just as smoothly as he started the car.   WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE ONE OF THOSE HOT ANIME RICH CEOS!
I kept my eyes toward my window and watched as the city passed by.   Just the sound of the car,  the warmth,  and passing scenery was enough to make me feel at ease.
The smell of Cedar and Chocolate made me even more relaxed,  almost drowsy.

Zalgo pov

I glanced at Y/n once I heard a content hum from her.   She looked to be at peace,   that blood bond confirming it further.   The bond allows me to sense her emotions within a close proximity,  the further I am from her the dimmer the feeling gets.   I made sure that my turns were careful and my parking gentle.    My voice came out so soft it was almost inaudible,   "We're here Y/n."
Her eyes opened and scanned the area.

"Why the mall?"

Y/n pov

The mall?

"Why the mall?"
He turned the car off and looked at the massive building.   "You may not have noticed,  but I heard your conversation with your coworker about quitting."   He left the car and opened the door for me,  locking up behind us.    "Lucky for you I have a job opening in my company that you are well suited for."   I looked at him in utter shock.  He's outright giving me a job.     "We are here to get you the proper attire with some odds and ends."   This demon is throwing me for a loop.

The mall was already crowded and noisy,  it's gonna be like battling ocean waves I can already tell.     I was about to walk into the crowd but got held back by Zalgo.
"You are not to leave my sight unless I say so while we are here."  As he said the he linked my arm with his,  walking with me through the sea of people.

Once we got to a sophisticated suit boutique I popped the question that's been on my mind.   "What kind of job would I be taking up?"   He was silent until we got to the women's section of suits.    "One that'll keep you safe and close by,  You'll be my secretary.   I would have you as my personal assistant,   but I enjoy working my current assistant to the bone.   He is an absolute menace according to his file.    Family abuse,  drug dealings,  gambling addiction,  and almost always has a different girl in bed every night.    It's my form of personal amusement and my punishment for him while he is still flesh and bones."
I cringe at everything he brought up about his assistant.   Man,  I don't wanna be in contact with that dude.

"Now let's see,  what will suit your likeness?"

He and I started sitting through the available suit options,  all of them were high quality.    When we finished looking he had 6 suits draped over his arm.

(If you want suits with a skirt or pants or both is up to you.   Here are a few styles I found,  the outfits in the end are up to you guys💜)