"Yeah. Jocelyn and I are going out for brunch at 11:30, though. I should be back around one because she has to work at two."

"I'll see you around one then." Yeonjun kisses her before walking to grab his jacket and shoes. He slips them on before heading out the door.

On the drive to the meeting, his nerves calm slightly. He replays Tula's words in his head, he reminds himself that he's got this. He deserves a good job. He's deserving of a good work environment.

Yeonjun deserves a place to thrive in his business. And the Costas will make sure that he has that.

######
ONE WEEK LATER
5:16 P.M.

St. Juniper's hospital: esteemed for their hard work, exemplary patient service and highly successful medical care.

One of the best ranked hospitals in the country for patient care. One of the best ranked in the state for educated medical staff. And the best in the city for staff communication.

"I'm sure that a lot of you have heard or seen the news about the license a nurse from this hospital being revoked. Said nurse has been convicted of violating HIPAA laws and is currently being sued by another employee for invasion of privacy." Mark Del Torre, the hospital director himself, speaks in front of a quarter of St. Juniper's staff.

Yoongi, Hailey and Hyde are among this group of employees to be addressed.

"St. Juniper's hospital has protocols and guidelines to ensure the safety of not only our patients and their families but our employees and their families as well. As part of this promise, and in junction with our employee's lawyer, we have provided camera footage to assist with the case."

Taehyung and Hyde look at Yoongi sitting in between them.

"Did they really?" Tae asks in a whisper. "That was quick."

"Yeah. Dr. Mitchell got security to pull the footage, they burned a copy for her and she gave it directly to our lawyer. He didn't open it at all so nobody could call any sort of foul play. Mr. Choi got it to the judge before the police could ask him for a subpoena for it."

Hyde raises his eyebrows, impressed. "Wow. He's quick."

"He is. He's a damn good lawyer, if I do say so myself."

"So what are they saying about the case?" Hyde asks. "Kyra's license has been revoked and she's being fined the max."

Taehyung raises his eyebrows. "Damn. Really? I mean, it's deserved. I've just never heard of it happening."

"She endangered the lives of both Harper and our son. I think that's what made them max her out. Onyx is an infant, Harper is a victim of domestic abuse and Jahlil was a literal criminal."

"Yeah, I saw that on the news." Taehyung says. "They found the murder weapon in his mom's house and she'd tried to clean his prints off or something."

"Well, now she's considered an accomplice so she can enjoy that."

"Didn't she say that she tried to do after he started physical therapy, too?" Hyde asks. "Why would you wait that long?"

"I don't know. She said he was a 'troubled kid and had gone through enough in life'." Yoongi quotes. "Guess she thought she could lessen his crimes in death."