Glynda Goodwitch x Female Reader

This is straight up smut so please, please be warned. My mommy issues are flaring up and I want so desperately to be call Glynda, mommy. So that's what you're getting; what we're getting.

At first it had just slipped out, she had you flat on your stomach, ass up, face down; her dainty fingers working at your second - no third orgasm. Your knuckles were turning white from how harshly you gripped onto the sheets of the mattress.

You had tears streaming down your face and your teeth clenched as to not make noise to disturb her. While she was fingering you, she was also catching up on some light reading. She had asked for silence and as long as you stayed silent you could cum.

However, the situation although very attractive of Glynda, made you miss her attention. Was that book really more important than pleasuring me? You thought. Although she had yours legs pathetically squirming about, you missed her lustful and evergreen eyes on you, perhaps you were as desperate for her as they come.

As she flipped to the next page, you finally had enough. You had whimpered and she turned her attention to you, "I'm trying to read pet. Shhh."

"No fair..." You murmured.

"Hm? What's that?" She smirked, while she slid her thumb over your clit.

You gasped and cried out, "It's not fair!"

"What's not fair, my love?" She questioned.

"You're giving all that attention to that stupid book!" You practically threw a fit. "And I've been so good!"

"Perhaps you're right." She says playing her bookmark in the page she's on. "But, that doesn't mean you deserve to cum now. You disrupted me, so now you get punished."

You whimpered slightly in both excitement and fear, as you watched her put two of her long, dainty fingers into her mouth, sucking them slightly, and out they came with a pop!

She slid over the two fingers going down and up your cunt, "Please! Please put your fingers in me! Please mommy!"

Her body froze for a moment, before she smirked down at your precious body below her.

"Oh dear, so impatient, what is mommy to do with a desperate slut like you?"

JEJWJSHEHW DONT LOOK AT ME I KNOW ITS BEEN YEARS. I JUST HAD TO, GLYNDA IS SO MOMMY AND IM JUST IN LOVE WITH HER. DONT LOOK AT ME!

Spoilers for V9 E6

BUT ALSO BEES CANON!! YAY!!