Mikasa x Reader

Giving you this while I get requests sorted 😌
Super short
(Not spell or grammar checked)

"Mm..." You look at your girlfriend who let an uncomfortable noise out of her mouth. She sat down on a chair as you stood up for a moment. You were wearing long pants and a tank top.
"Babes? You okay?" You question and she sighs looking right above your mid section, an obvious scar stretched across it.
You look down at it, you weren't too happy about it yourself. Her hand comes to trace it lightly.
"I should've been there." Mikasa says. "I should've been there to protect you instead you got hurt because of my negligence."
"My love I don't blame you. You weren't the one to hurt me in the first place." You reply.
"I still think it's my fault...maybe if I got there quicker this wouldn't be here." She looked so defeated.
"Is...is it ugly?" You ask.
"What?! No! Of course not!" Mikasa answers. "I just feel...guilty."
You lean over giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"I never blamed you my love." You give her another soft kiss on the cheek.
"Did it hurt?" Mikasa asks her finger tips still brushing against it lightly.
"At the time yes, but now no." You reply.
"I really am sorry." She leans over giving the scar a kiss.
"Oh Mika...you can't be everyone's savior."

  Happy Father's Day to all the dads unless you don't have a good relationship with your dad or you don't have a dad.