chapter nineteen

DDOT RUBBED HIS EYES AS HE WOKE UP, the sun beaming in from the hotel window. he glanced to the left, his body freezing. aubree laid next to him, her naked body peeking from the covers.

suddenly everything that happened the night before hit ddot, making him curse to himself.

he quickly stood up, thankfully he was dressed. he didn't know why he had sex with aubree but he regretted, so much.

aubree opened her eyes, a quiet groan escaping. "ddot? everything okay?"

"what the fuck happened last night." he snapped. aubree's head lifted up, giving the boy a smirk. "we fucked ddot. thought it was obvious."

she yawned, rolling over, the cover dropping from her body, showing her nude chest.

ddot immediately turned around, disgusted with the sight. he knew if he was sober he wouldn't have fucked that. he didn't find aubree attractive at all.

not just because of aurora but in general. aubree wasn't cute to him.

"your acting like you didn't see my body already. you can look." she rolls her eyes, yanking the cover all the way off & standing up from the bed to grab her clothes.

"whatever happened last night, won't happen again." he spat, grabbing his phone from the nightstand. "are you serious ddot? so your telling me you didn't enjoy it?"

aubree walked over to him, half of her clothes on.

she stood behind him, rubbing his back. ddot mugged his phone, moving his body forward making her hands drop.

"it shouldn't have happened. i was drunk aubree."

"you needed sex. obviously aurora dead ass can't give it to you." aubree scoffs, crossing her arms. ddot turns around, his hand raising to grip her throat making her gasp. "watch your fuckin mouth bitch."

aubree clawed at his hand, "o-ok."

ddot let go, pushing past her and heading towards the hotel door. "you can leave. ion need your help anymore."

"your joking. because we fucked? we can forget about it ddot cmon. this is about mekhi!"

"mmcht this isn't about mekhi. it's about aurora. i could care less about your bitch ass boyfriend. everything i'm doin is for aurora. if i gotta kill yo hoe ass i will for her. you don't mean shit to me."

"i only fucked you cus i was drunk. you ain't even allat. old ass bitch." he seethed , he grabbed his shoes & gun & headed out, leaving the older woman to swallow his hurtful words.

as ddot walked the halls, he rubbed his head. if aurora found out, she would hate him. but could she really be mad? she was "dead" in everyone's eyes. not that it's her fault but ddot has needs. after this, he promised himself not to do anything crazy.

the night with aubree was crazy. he hated himself for it. he didn't even enjoy it.

his phone began to ring, making him groan. he seen it was jay, making him suck his teeth. he had went weeks without contact with them, they had finally gave up with calling him but it seems like they're starting again.