chapter fifteen

DAY OF HER "DEATH"
(after she was shot)

(chill on the mistakes!
i made this in school 😭😭!)

AURORA GRUNTED, COUGHING UP BLOOD AS she was laid in the backseat, multiple hands putting pressure on her wounds. "stay wimme okay aurora?" the male spoke. aurora opened her eyes, seeing nothing but blurry figures.

"we need to hurry. she's losing too much blood." the female in the driver seat exclaim, speeding up.

aurora gasped, blood spewing out of her mouth. "the fuck is goin on??" one of the younger boys yelled, looking in the backseat.

"aurora?!" the male called. aurora coughed, spitting up more blood, her eyes opened & closed, her eyes losing life slowly.

"CELESTE HURRY!" the male shouted. "i'm trying JASON!"

aurora's body went limp. "aurora?" he whispered. her eyes were open, staring at the car ceiling, all life behind her eyes gone.

"get out!" celeste yelled, opening her door. the younger boy rushed to the back, pulling open the door & softly grabbing aurora from inside the car. her bloody body laid in his arms, all weight gone.

"go! we'll catch up!"

the boy ran to the hospital with aurora in his arms. "H-HELP!" he yelled, his voice cracking. when the nurses seen the limp body he held, they immediately rushed over to him.

"sir you have to let go of you want us to help."

"p-please. please save my sister." he cried, handing her over. one of nurses nodded, a soft smile on her face, before turning and following the nurses to the immediate surgery room.

the boy held his chest, feeling it tighten up. he let out gasps, attempting to get air in his body.

"HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!" another nurse walking by screamed, rushing over to him.

it felt as if the walls were closing in on him, he was stuck. his blood pounded in his ears, his hands began to shake, trying to grasp anything in his hands.

"get doctor brown!" the same nurse called out. his shaking hands reached up to his throat, feeling as if someone was choking him.

doctor brown finally came, "help him up. get him to a quiet space now!"

the nurse grabbed the boy, helping him stand, his eyes stayed forward, almost as if he was in a completely different universe. it was like his body was their, but his mind/soul was not. his eyes were hazed over, no thought behind them.

they rushed him over to a random empty room, sitting him down on the chair.

doctor brown pulled up a chair, coming to sit in front of him. "sir what's your name?"

no answer, he simply stared at him, still gasping for air. "look at me, do you see my name tag? i'm doctor brown."

the boy eyes finally wandered down to the tag where the doctor pointed. "their you go, stay focused."