chapter eight

ddot had decided to get back into music, he knew deep down aurora would want him to continue.

DDOT RUBBED THE CHAIN THAT hung around his neck. aurora had gave him the chain for his birthday, the chain had his name 'sugarhill ddot' in the middle. he was too scared to wear it at times since it cost 14,230.00 dollars.

he bobbed his head to the songs, that he had written for her. he decided to make a album dedicated to her, he felt as if she deserved one.

he was gonna call it, 'AURORA'S WORLD', it was perfect.

"you good?" dd asked, noticing how the younger boys leg shook. ddot nodded, "i'm chillin."

dd knew he was lying, he knew not to push him to speak on his feelings.

"nah, can you do me a favor?" ddot spoke up, gaining the attention of everyone in the studio. the producer looked over to him, and nodded.

"add this voicemail to the song love is, it's of her."

the producer grabbed the phone & sat it next to the microphone, he played the voicemail just as the beat of the song began.

'hey darrien, i know your probably sleep, but i jus wanna say i love you so much. your making me so proud wit ya music, keep doing whatchu doin okay? you'll get through anything that comes ya way, i jus kno. goodnight d.'

ddot smiles softly, he listened to that voicemail everyday, his favorite one of hers.

the producer played the new song with the added voicemail, everyone nodded they heads.

"nah this shit pain." dd exclaimed.

the voice mail faded into the song, perfectly. "when you dropping?"

"on our anniversary."

( a/n it's july 13, their anniversary is july 15 , that's when they made it official )

"i gotta start planning." ddot mumbled, rubbing his forehead. stressed is a understatement. "i'll plan it." eva spoke up. "jus tell me whatchu wan there & i gotchu ddot."

ddot nodded & gave her a small smile, "thank you eva."

— time skip babies —
it's now the 15th

DDOT FIXED THE FLOWERS THAT EVA HAD PICKED, it was not their anniversary. ddot wishes he could be spending it with her. he wanted this party to be a space for everyone to love & remember her. he wasn't the only one who lost her.

"how did you plan this in one day eva?" dd gaped, shocked. the place look beautiful. in the middle of the room their was a table, a table with flowers that she loved, pictures of her sat on the table.

ddot stared, in one of the pictures she stared back at him. a smile on her face. ddot sighed, his chest hurting.

notti grabbed his shoulder , "cmon ddot, we gotta go take out seats."

ddot nodded & grabbed a packet. the packet held information about her, things she liked.

ddot sat in the chair eva had picked him, a poster of aurora sat up next to him.

"hello, thank you all for coming." eva said. "today is the anniversary of ddot & aurora. today is a very hard day for ddot, we must all be here to comfort him."