chapter eleven

"we just got news that the police has decided to re open the case of aurora james. the police seemed to have missed tons of evidence regarding the trial. this is yet another time to speak up if you know anything about this case. back to you jason." the lady spoke.

MEKHI WATCHED THE TV , HIS FACE VOID OF EMOTIONS. "nigga what i tell you about watchin the news and shit!" saint exclaimed, cutting the tv off. "i had to saint." mekhi mumbled.

"you didn't have to do shit. ya ass turned on the tv and watched it on ya own." saint glared at him. "you have to stay focused on the plan. we can't have distractions."

seeing his face saint sighed. "i miss her to khi , but we can't get our get back or figure out the truth unless we focus on the plan."

mekhi nodded in understanding. yes he was alive, shocking right? the night of his "death" he was rushed to the hospital by his older brother and his brothers friend where he was pronounced "dead". that was a lie.

he definitely was still alive while in the hospital.

flashback.

"look i'll pay you 10 million if you lie to them about him being dead." saint told the doctor, mekhi watched them. "i can't sir."

"yes you can. i need you to so please."

the doctor huffed and nodded, "okay. i'll be back."

"family of mekhi?"

"right here." love stood up, kay following him.

"i'm sorry sir. we tried everything we could, the bullets hit organs we couldn't save." the doctor lied, making a sad face. blovee frowned, holding back his tears. kay wrapped his arm around the boy, who finally let his tears out.

"i'm sorry sir."

the doctor sent them a soft smile before walking off. saint stood at the end of the hall, watching blove and kay. "i did it."

"great. i wanna pay the bill too."

"sir are you sure?" — "can you stop questioning me and just do your job?" saint glared at him. the teen headed back to mekhi's room where he sat waiting for him.

"is everything handled?"

"yes. i have some of the men coming to help me with you so we can get you in the car."

humming he looked out the window. "i'm sorry b." he whispered. he wanted his brother to know, but if people knew he was alive, it would fuck up his plan. the plan to end catherine's life once and for all.

flashback over.

mekhi let out a breath. it had been years since he "died". he missed aurora, he missed his brother. fuck he missed everyone.

standing up from the couch he looked at saint who stood staring at him. "i'm good. i'll stop watchin the news. but i jus can't help it."

"i keep hopin they come on there one day & say she's not dead, say she's okay." mekhi whispered. saint frowned. "look we can figure out what really happened, we just need to take catherine down. we know she must've had a part in this."

"top needs to be taken down too." mekhi glared at nothing. "i still ain get my get back."

saint nodded , "gotchu, now let's talk. what we gonna do about catherine?"