chapter tweleve

NOTTI SIGHED, RUNNING HIS HANDS DOWN HIS FACE as he sat at his dining room table. "the fuck we gonna do man?" he mumbled. everyone was tired, confused, lost.

they wanted to figure out the truth but yet didn't know where to start. they knew who killed aurora, that was obvious, but who took her?

notti and the boys had gotten closer to kay flock and them, completely forgetting their in different gangs. dd still being cautious, even though everyone could tell him and kay flock were close.

ddot shrugged. "this shit is stressful."

notti gave him a look, lately ddot was becoming more nonchalant about the situation. almost as if he was starting to not care.

it was concerning seeing as aurora was his girlfriend , why would he just stop caring?

'does he kno sum we don't?' notti thought, his eyebrows furrowed. ddot seen the look notti was giving him and rolled his eyes.

"why you actin like dat." notti spoke up, making everyone's attention turn towards them. "like wha?"

"like youn care." - "you kno how many times i heard niggas say that shit?" ddot smacked his lips.

"you gon hear it again fuck. you not even tryna help nigga."

"i'm doin ma best aight?" ddot snapped. "by doin wha? sittin hea & shrugging ya shoulders when we bring up our next steps? you don't speak up or nun."

"ian tryna be like everyone else & tryna make it seem like youn care but lately you been actin mad weird towards everything and everyone. the fuck is yo problem?"

ddot shrugged, looking at his phone.

"see ian dealing wit this bullshit. either help or fuck out ma face."

ddot eyed him before standing up and leaving.

once they heard the door slam, cblu was the first to speak up. "did this nigga really jus get up and leave?"

notti rolled his eyes, "fuck him. we'll figure this shit out on our own."

kay flock side eyed dd, who chuckled. "what's funny?"

"this nigga seein someone else."

"fuck you mean?" - "niggas caught him onna phone wit ah bitch, he all like he gon come visit ha & some other bullshit. me and dd thinkin like damn, what happened to bein loyal to rory?" kay flock laughed.

notti deadpanned him, "what the voice sound like."

"mmcht nigga you think i kno? it sounded feminine nigga duh."

"he ain seein another bitch."

"how you know?"

"be forreal. darrien is stuck on rory, he not movin on no time soon. that bitch he onna phone wit, must've been family or sum."

kay flock made a face before nodding, both he and dd doubted it.

--

DDOT'S leg shook nervously as he watched the children play. he currently sat on a bench by the park near notti's house.

the words notti said, ringing through his ears. 'by doin wha? sittin hea & shrugging ya shoulders when we bring up our next steps? you don't speak up or nun.'

truth was, he was doing something. he was helping. just with letting the other see. if they found out what he was doing to get information, they would've told him to shut it down. that couldn't happen.