chapter sixteen

AURORA HARSHLY SIGHED, as she sat in "her" bedroom.her older brother akeem walked in, his face full of concern. "you okay?"

ever since aurora "died" she had been "trapped" in her father & step mothers house in SYRACUSE NEW YORK everyone except aurora was scared for her life, they didn't want catherine to come back after her, aurora seen it as a bunch of bullshit.

she fought and fought against the topic but they turned her down. it was safe for her to see ddot again, but to aurora it felt like they were being selfish, being inconsiderate.

"do i look okay?" she snapped, glaring at him. "i don't wanna fuckin be here!"

"you have to aurora! how do you know catherine doesn't still wanna kill yo ass?"

aurora scoffed, "like i can't handle that bitch."

"you failed to handle her when she stabbed you. your ass has yet to get ya get back!" akeem spat, fed of up with attitude, she had been complaining about wanting to leave, wanting to see ddot.

"really?" aurora whispered, a frown on her face. "you jus been waiting to bring that up huh?"

"aurora i'm sorry, but we want you to be safe."

"i'm safe with ddot." she argued. "no your not aurora! that nigga can't protect you!"

shaking her head she stood up, "get the fuck out of my room." she grumbled, walking towards her vanity. "look, when all this is over, we'll take you back to your boyfriend."

"tuh you think i need ya permission to see my nigga? fuck out ma face. ion gotta listen to none of y'all fuck." she scoffed, rolling her eyes. akeem mugged her before leaving out, not wanting to say anything he knew he would later regret.

aurora stared at the picture of her and ddot that was pinned on her vanity. "i'll see you soon darrien. i promise."

IN BRONX NEW YORK

DID YOU FINISH THE JOB? ❞ catherine asked, glaring at lil murder who sat in front of her. "and why is dthang and kenzo in my office? i requested for just you."

"no i didn't finish the job. ddot disappeared." murder spoke ignoring the comment about dthang and kenzo. "fuck you mean he disappeared??"

"nobody has seen him. even his close friends." he shrugs. catherine sighs, "this is bad. i can't let him out of my sight!"

"why you wan him dead? fuck he do to you?" murder blurts. catherine smirks, "why you wanna know?"

"i jus don't get it. you said because you don't wan him finding out sum, what could he find out?"

dthang stepped forward, "murder chillout." he mumbled, noticing catherine's expression darken. "what? is it that auroras alive?"

catherine scoffed, "you killed her remember? why would she be alive? unless your saying you failed to do the job."

murder looked away, ignoring the statement. he didn't know if he finished the job, everyone thought he did but deep down he knew he didn't.