chapter eighteen

it has been days since aurora ran from her toxic father. she felt so free and happy. being cooped up in that house, fucked with her deeply. she knew he was looking for her and was hoping he would never find her.

currently at the moment , she was still in FRANK and ANNALISE'S house, aurora was super grateful for the couple who allowed her to stay. aurora decided to leave today, feeling like she was a burden to the old couple.

she felt so tempted to call ddot, seeing as she memorized his number, but it was obvious she couldn't. their was no way ddot would ever think it was actually her calling. she was dead in his eyes, or that's what she thought.

ddot thought no knew aurora was still alive out there. it was clearly obvious. their were so many signs of her being alive.

AURORA STARED AT DDOT'S POST OF HER tears falling out her eyes. a hand covered her mouth as she let out a quiet sob. aurora wasn't really a crier. but for ddot? she would cry her heart out.

she missed him so much, all she wanted to do was be held in his arms, unfortunately that couldn't happen unless catherine was dead. who knows how long that would take.

aurora closed the burner phone that the old couple gifted her , she wiped her face before sighing.

"ddot wouldn't wan you to sit on ya ass and cry. be strong." the girl muttered before standing up.

"aurora you up?" annalise called, gently knocking. "i'm up anna. you can come in."

the couple had gave aurora the guest room for the time being until she left. "i think ima leave today."

"are you sure? you can continue to stay." annalise said as she came into the room.

"yea. i don't wanna be a burden and i have to find my friends." aurora smiled softly, giving the older woman a hug. "thank you anna. thank you so much."

annalise smirked, "of course dear." she rubbed the teens hair softly, eyeing the cloth in her hand.

"aurora sweetie?" — "yes?" she frowned, titling her head. annalise sighs, "i'm sorry. but i have to do this."

"what do you -" aurora's words were cut off by a drug covered cloth being forced to her nose. aurora gasped, accidentally inhaling the toxic drugs

"that's it, don't fight just accept it." annalise cooed, rubbing her cheek softly. aurora fought against her hand, her body becoming numb.

after fighting for a little longer, aurora gave up. her body becoming limp in the lady arms.

"this was the only way aurora." annalise whispers. "frank." she called, the older man came into the room , his face stern. "give her to me."

annalise handed the limp girl over to the man. "is her eyes still supposed to still be open?"

"yes. she hasn't exactly passed out yet." annalise mumbled. frank hummed before leaving out the room, his wife behind him.

they headed into the living room where people were waiting for them.

"thank you for letting me know of my daughter. it's a crazy world out here, im glad you found her."