Part 105- The Continuation Of The War

Начните с самого начала

Darren: This is my own domain space, where I control all.

Yuko: So an upgrade from your total control room huh...?

Suddenly, a crack was heard and Yoko burst out of the black ice that Lucas buried her in before.

Darren: Back for round two? You insolent insect...

Kurumi: Zaphkiel, Seventh Bullet, <Zayin>

She tried to shoot me with a bullet that I blocked with my katana.

Darren: Don't get in my way, you insolent insects!

I swung my katana toward Yoko which she blocked with her polearm.

Yoko: So strong, you're finally evolving!!!

She swung her polearm toward me again which I parried away with my katana and kicked her away while I released a decaying wave toward Yuko who transformed into his Gilgamesh Armor.

Lucas: Don't forget about me!

He swung his scythe toward my head, I rolled away from him and swung my blade to counter Rose's wind Katana.

Darren: Tch... you guys... all insects...

Suddenly, another ice cracked and a huge electricity burst occurred near us.

Darren: Tch... more insects...

Takayami: Who said that you guys can fight without us...

Kotoka: Lucas Yuto... I'll kill you!

Darren: all insects.

I raised my hand as a flutter of strings appeared.

Darren: Disappear, String Reality Of Despair!

The string started to attack everyone while they all dodged them.

Yuko: Lucas, Rose, Kurumi, you let that string touch you and it's the end of you...

Kurumi: Yeah, I know...

Takayami: Attacking even your allies now, Darren Satoru?

I slowly turned my head toward him as I slashed at him with my sword and he barely blocked it with his sword.

Takayami: Strong... a full Monarch's strength...

Darren: Beelzebub.

A huge energy wave rushed toward Takayami who was able to barely dodge it just in time.

Darren: Able to dodge Beelzebub, you're strong. But sadly, this is the extent of your power, become food for my vessel. Monarchs.

I slashed toward Yoko who blocked it with a polearm while Yuko rushed toward me with two of his daggers.

Yuko: Hey, don't leave us out.

Darren: Yuko... don't interrupt me...

I swung my katana at him again which he was barely able to block with his daggers by making an X position with them.

Darren: You dare to fight me...

Takayami suddenly tried to stab me with his lance, which I dodged and Yuko blocked it with one of his daggers.

Yuko: Tch... forgot about you guys being here as well...

Kotoka: I still haven't settled a score with you all yet!!!

She slashed at Yuko with her claws before they were deflected by Lucas' scythe and Kotoka was kicked in the face and thrown into a wall.

Lucas: We don't have the energy to deal with you right now.