Bio For Yuko Pendragon

Name: Yuko Pendragon

Height: Same as Lucas

Looks: A white haired boy wearing glasses and blue eyes.

Age: Same as Lucas and Darren.

Class: Summoner, able to summon heroes from the past. The second strongest class just right behind the Monarchs.

Power: Fate. (Only those chosen by the gods are able to use this power.)

He is able to summon heroes from the past and use their powers to change fates of himself or his friends. He has more mana than both Darren and Lucas has combined. He uses those mana to summon heroes and their powers. He can even equip those heroes or gods onto his body as armor.

Power drawback:

If he uses way too much mana, he would feel paralyzed from the shortage of mana and could make him pass out in the middle of a fight.

He needs to have enough mana to summon those heroes or use their armor and weapons.

He needs to head towards the place or country that contains those servants he wants to get with his power. He has to physically weaken the servant or if the servant want to join him in order to seal them in his power. (He went to every country and everywhere in the world while Lucas and Darren was dealing with everything in Japan.)

The servant needs to physically agree for Yuko to absorb them into his power and Yuko needs to agree for them to be able to stay inside his power. While servants such as alters can be forced inside the power.

He can talk to all of the heroic servants inside his head while being able to use all of their skills at the same time. But using too many skills at once can cause mana running out extremely quickly and possible death. The servants would become annoying at one stage or the other.

New Evolved Power: Fate/Zero

Still same thing but this time, it gives Yuko the ability to access more servant's abilities and his senses were boosted with his body to the point where he is able to detect the slightest change in human emotions. He can also see someone with his ability and be able to see their deaths.

Power Drawback:

Many more servants can talk inside his head at the same time.

Noble Phantasm would become so strong that it would make him lose himself in power and could kill himself because of that.

Using the ability to see into the past would make him feel every pain, suffer and emotion that they felt. Example being if he were to see Darren's past, he would feel how lonely he was and how much pain he suffered throughout his childhood.

Likes: Snacks, Darren, Lucas, his servants, Darren's cooking, sleeping, being lazy, playing video games, hanging out with the two, midnight snacks, stealing Darren's snacks that he keeps in his cupboard with Lucas.

Dislikes: Seeing how Darren would always talk about how there would be no tomorrow for him, Darren being depressed due to Kurumi, Kurumi (sometimes), his friends getting hurt, heroic spirits yelling loudly inside his head, people stealing his stuff.

Personality: Easygoing while with friends, cold to strangers or sometimes to people he doesn't like, arrogant (whenever he is using Archer Gilgamesh's powers)

Nicknames: The strongest Summoner (Kira), Yuko (Darren and Lucas), Yuko-Chan (Artoria (saber)), master (his servants), The Fate (Sumire), Killer of his family (Vesta), Innocent (Kira), Monster (???)

Fun facts:

He killed his family because he thought he was being abused.

He had 2 siblings but he killed them

Yuko's power evolved after achieving and obtaining every servant in the world

Yuko has the most amount of mana any summoner has ever seen or is able to wield, with it being so much that he is able to spam Noble Phatasm but he has to chant them for it to have any effect

Yuko is the last Pendragon ever as his ancestors are both dead and he killed his remaining family before they could have any child

Yuko picked the name Fate/Zero for his new ability as he knows that he will be the last summoner to wield all of the servants and even evolve his power. Hence the name shall be Zero for no known users of this power besides Yuko.

Every version of Artoria Pendragon (except her alters) was said to be the only one that he can talk to about everything about. She was also the first one of Yuko's servants that he has ever obtained

Relationship:

Darren Satoru

"He's a very good friend, he acts like my dad most of the time and would lecture me if I try and do something stupid. He would be the perfect friend if he doesn't like to pull pranks on me during 6:00 in the morning. But other than that, he's one of the only people that I would place my absolute trust into if things go wrong."

White Queen

"She's just Darren's girlfriend. I never had any personal interactions with her for the most part. If I did interact with her, she would just give me small talks before going back to Darren and hug him to death."

Lucas Yuto

"That man, is my best friend for life. He would always go along with my plans to steal Darren's snacks, although he sometimes would destroy my plans because of his ice alerting Darren. But other than that. He's my best friend and the second person that I would trust."

Kurumi Tokisaki

"That woman is the cause of my friend going inverse and suffer heartbreaks. If it was me, I would've never allowed her for a second chance. I would've killed her on the spot multiple times if I wasn't stopped by my servants" It is safe to say that he wants to kill her.

Artoria Pendragon (saber)

"Ahh, my sweet girlfriend? She's my biggest mortal enemy when it comes to food, but otherwise. She's the perfect girlfriend that anyone could ask for and I would love to hug her forever." It's safe to say that he is very obsessed about Saber.

Artoria Pendragon (Saber Alter)

"Ahh, her? She's just a tool that was very useful for me from time to time. She doesn't dare to disobey me though. Since she was just someone that I can replace in a matter of seconds."

Jeanne d'arc

"She's a pretty nice person that I can talk to. I don't really talk to her much though since Saber is always restricting my talks with other servants besides her and Merlin."

Rose Satoru

"She's the really nice big sister that you can rely on. She would make us midnight snacks wherever we felt hungry and would lecture us just like how any normal big sister would do."

Combat:

He has mastered almost every single type of combat there is. But he would always train with Darren and Lucas. His favorite type of combat is sword combat. He has good durability and stamina. He was also said that he was able to outclass Darren in those parts.