Chapter 27- To bring back My Love

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

--= Narrator

Darren POV: 

My hands were still on my face in shock, Velzard and Wiz was still trying to comfort me why they were still in tears. My first action after I brushed them off was to walk towards Shinazugawa with an aura still pushing whoever tried to stop me and pushing Aether, Yuko and Lucas off of Shinazugawa who looked just as fucked up as his shitty personality.

Darren: I WILL KILL YOU!!!

No one dared to speak a word, no one dared to breathe either as I grabbed his collar and I started punching him. Making him cough out blood while my tears fell from my face.

Darren: WHY??!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT??!! YOU MADE SOMEONE I LOVE WITH ALL OF MY LIFE RUN AWAY FROM ME!!! I KILL YOU!!!

With one final punch to his heart, Shinazugawa lost his breath and fell dead on the wall with me still crying all of my heart out. People except my friends and lovers were horrified at the sight.

Aether: You killed him, are you ok now??

Darren: I have a mission.

Yuko: Say whatever and we will follow you.

Darren: Thanks for everything that you guys did for me. But, this is something I have to do on my  own. I have to save Kurumi Tokisaki.

Darren: Reborn. The shadows who lost all but their loyalty.

All of the shadows soldiers appeared, clearly a boost had happened while I released all of my anger.

Shoto: Why were we summoned? My liege.

Kirito: My liege? I see no visible enemy I beg to see the purpose of this summon.

Yuji: My liege, I dared not to question your judgement but why have you summoned us?

Darren: All except for Hurwhiill stay here and protect everyone if Mio attacks early.

Shadow Soldiers: YES MY LIEGE!!!

Darren: Hurwiill you have to trust me for this search.

Hurwhiill: I have never questioned my liege's judgement.

Darren: Great. Follow my orders and no questions please.

Hurhwiill: Yes my liege.

I jumped on Hurwhiill's back and commanded him.

Darren: Go north. Let's go. To KURUMI TOKISAKI!!!

I heard a whooshing sound when I hopped on Hurwhiill's back as he flew at an incredibly fast pace. My Sephirah started reacting to Kurumi's Sephirah as we flew towards Kurumi.

White Queen POV:

I walked through the woods while my Sephirah started reacting to something. I didn't care at the time and just kept walking.

White Queen: Who was that idiot who was talking about Kurumi huh? Must be no one important.

White Queen: Although, the boost is quite nice. I have to thank Kurumi later. Oh right, she went inverse.

???: That was supposed to be a boost for Kurumi not you, my dear.

White Queen: WHO'S THERE???