Chapter 53- The Love Of Nightmare

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Calling

--= Narrator 

~~= Timeskip

Inverse Darren POV:

(ID= Inverse Darren)

My blood was boiling due to how excited I was with soldiers bowing down behind me. Everyone was in shock at my statement. I, the one who hated Darren so much. Had fused with him.

Kurumi: No- NO! Darren would never fuse with you asshole.

ID: Oh, but he did. He accepted my offer of fusing together so this is how I got here. To be able to use his powers.

Kurumi: Zaphkiel.

Kurumi: Zaphkiel-

I kicked her in the stomach while sending her into a tree which was destroyed after the impact.

ID: Do you see how weak you are now? Compared to me?

Kurumi: I won't give up! UNTIL I BRING THE REAL DARREN BACK!

ID: What's the point?

Her eyes widened at my sudden question.

Kurumi: W-Wh-What?

ID: He won't forgive you after what you did to him. Don't think that he is a puppet so easily manipulated.

Kurumi: My intentions were not like this.

ID: Yet it changed, no matter what happened, it still changed.

Kurumi: I'm sorry...

ID: Don't think that you're sorry is good enough, he was already broken and now you broke it even more. Why do you even want to save him huh? Just to make yourself feel better after you broke his heart?

Kurumi: I-I-I-I-I

ID: See, you can't even answer it.

Kurumi: I love him ok? I was so sorry for everything that I did to him. I loved him so much.

ID: So why? Just why?

Kurumi: Because I was an idiot and thought that I shouldn't be able to call myself Darren's girlfriend if I'm not even strong.

ID: This was the most idiotic mistake. So you wanted to absorb Shido for power and yet you forgot who Darren was to you.

Kurumi: I never did, I never forgot about him. 

ID: Just why?

Kurumi: Reason stated as above. I learned my mistake I'll do anything just for him to forgive me.

ID: Then, shoot yourself and kill your true self.

Kurumi: What?

Everyone had the same expression while I smiled and looked at her with intense mount of bloodlust.