Chapter 83- The Winner Of This Faceoff

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Yuko POV:

I blocked another sword from Gilgamesh all the while Darren was swinging his scythe towards Medusa and Jalter.

Saber Alter: (Master, you should use my Excalibur Morgan's ability. I don't know if this will do any damage or not. But it will sure stun him.)

Yuko: (I never asked for your help. Anyways, shouldn't a tool remain silent until it is ready to be used?)

Saber Alter remained silent as Artoria (Saber) spoke up.

Artoria (Saber): (Indeed, Alter. You should remain silent as a good tool and ready to be used by Yuko.)

Artoria (Lancer): (Second to that... Alter. You really should just shut up as a tool do not need to suggest anything towards it's master.)

Saber Alter: (Tch, master... if only you knew what was happening...)

Yuko: (What?)

Artoria (saber): (Probably nothing, she's just spouting nonsense. Isn't that correct? A tool should never disobey their orders anyways.)

Darren: YUKO! SWAP WITH ME REAL QUICK!

I jumped towards Darren, who judo threw me towards Jalter and I punched her on the face, but this proved futile as she flicked a switch.

Zero-Two: ARGH!!!

Darren: What the-

Jalter: It seems like the mana consumption device was activated. What a shame, Zero-Two. Wanting to be saved by your knight. But you'll die beforehand.

Suddenly, Darren zoomed past me in his duos angels form and slashed towards Jalter which she was barely able to block but was still kicked on the stomach.

Darren: Shut up will you? You useless piece of trash.

-At the Lab fight-

Lucas POV:

I dodged a wind attack coming from Rose before panting and clenching my heart.

Lucas: (I might need to use my new form soon or else she might kill me.)

Kurumi shot gunshots towards Rose but was redirected back towards her.

Kurumi: Blargh.

Lucas: We should be glad that Darren isn't here. If he saw your hurt like this. He would probably kill his own sister on the spot.

Mukuro: Does he treasure Kuru that much?

Lucas: I don't know.

I blocked another attack from Cu Alter before he turned around and threw his spear towards Rose.

Rose: WIND BLAST!