Chapter 15- Finally Saved and A New Power

()=Thinking/replacing

*=action

/=whispers

<>=phone

Darren POV:

Origami: I-I... Did it happen again.

I was still being held back by Shido who had to use all of his strength just to make sure I couldn't out power him and punch Origami who killed Kurumi.

Shido: D-did what?

Darren: SHIDO, LET GO OFF ME NOW!!

Shido: Calm yourself.

Origami: What happened to him??

Shido: Don't worry about him, he's upset right now.

Origami: Sorry. To be honest, my mind has been going blank from time to time lately. 

I calmed myself down and returned to my usual poker face before replying.

Darren: Blank? What is that supposed to mean?

Origami: Oh, don't worry about it Satoru-san. I'm probably just anemic or something. Anyways Itsuka-kun, I guess you read the note that I left on your desk??

Shido: Y-Yeah, you're free on Saturday?

Origami: Th-that's all I wanted to say!

She ran off leaving a very confused Shido and me who was still a little bit angry before I summoned some cigarettes and started smoking.

Shido: Kurumi, I take it that your true self is ok?

Kurumi: You see right through me.

She appeared behind my shadow while placing her hands on my shoulders and taking my packet of cigarettes from my pocket and shot holes through the packet of cigarettes.

Darren: Damnit I thought it would work.

Kurumi: The thing is, this makes it difficult to discover why Origami turned inverse.

Shido: Yeah, but this Origami came to accept the death of her parents.

I tried to summon another packet of cigars before Kurumi pointed her gun at me.

Kurumi: What did I say about smoking, mister?

Darren: That I shouldn't smoke.

She retracted her gun before Shido started to speak.

Shido: In that case, why did she??

Darren: That's for you to find out. I'm heading home for the night. *lighting a cigarette*

Kurumi: I need to help you with that smoking addiction of yours, darling

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kurumi: I need to help you with that smoking addiction of yours, darling.

Shido POV:

When all of us returned home I confronted Kotori about everything. About what happened to this world and it was created due to me time travelling using Kurumi's powers. I even called Gojo over to discuss this.