Chapter 81- We Anticipated This

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I situated myself on the couch while Yuko and Lucas sat next to me. Kurumi and Mukuro just sat opposite to us.

Kurumi: I heard about your conversation, what do you mean by you anticipated this? How do you know that servants would come and steal Zero-Two from us?

Darren: Because, I knew everything from another timeline.

Mukuro: Another timeline?

Lucas: Basically, this is just one timeline, but in another timeline it could be where Darren lose to the light monarch or he won, but lost everything else.

Kurumi: How do you know about this?

Yuko: Darren told us after the trials. He knew that we were the only people that he can place his utmost trust in. He knew this information from Kiriya, he told him about the trials' reality that was shown to him.

Kurumi and Mukuro just had a shocked face as the started to tremble. Tohka suddenly joined our conversation, while grabbing some Kinako bread that was inside the cupboard.

Mukuro: So, why only tell Yuko and Lucas?

Darren: I was... scared that you guys might betray me... still traumatised that after what Kurumi did...

Ciel: (Master, you can stop lying. I know that you anticipated all of this before the trials even. You knew that you would go inverse and you never tried to stop it.)

Darren: (Of course I did. But, there are somethings that I didn't expect.)

Ciel: (Of course.)

Kurumi: Besides that, how would we save Zero-Two?

Lucas: Darren has already tracked her down. It just depends on if we want to save her or not.

Mukuro: You will save Zero-chan, right?

Darren: Lucas, Yuko. The choice is up to you. But I guess that Kurumi, Mukuro and Tohka would want to help her.

Yuko: Just say the word and we'll follow you, dude.

Darren: Fine then. Strategy, Yuko, how many servants can you sense in the area?

Yuko: Too many to count. I have many servants under my control except the alters. I can sense the existence of every Alter except Saber Alter there.

Darren: The existence of many opponents is necessary for us to conduct a strategy. Medusa, Arjuna alter and Archer Gilgamesh might be our main opponents.

Yuko POV:

Yuko: (Merlin, what do you think will happen in this fight?)

Merlin: (No idea, master. Your chances of victory is really low unless one of you have a strategy.)

Yuko: (Knowing Darren, his strategies outclass any of us here. But, he doesn't really want to use his brain nowadays so he might just charge in.)

Darren: I may have a plan.

My eyes and Lucas' eyes were now directed towards him who was pulling out a piece of paper and writing stuff on it.

Darren: So servants are running on mana right?

Yuko: No, alters do not. They run on cursed energy instead. Which makes cursed techniques useless as they can just absorb it unless you can fuse it with mana.