Chapter 32- The Spirit who can read the Future

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

The Season 4 Nia Arc started. I hope you all enjoy.

Kurumi POV:

Kurumi: Ara~ Ara~ the moon sure is beautiful huh? The second spirit that can help me achieve my goal. Sister.

Darren sat on top of another building, drinking his can of coke while staring at the DEM centre preparing for a plan. I loved his thinking face quite a bit.

Darren: How should we get in?? Just brute forcing could work but then again I don't want to deal with the aftermath.

Kurumi: We could just brute force our way in though since I have you~

Darren: *sighs* Only for you and I will brute force my way in since they are experimenting on spirits. But don't expect me to fight and save you at the same time.

Kurumi: If only you could depend on me a little more.

Darren: I do depend on you but I don't want you to get caught so stay here. My love.

Darren POV:

I jumped into the building without anyone noticing me and saw how a spirit was being experimented on by scientists. My mouth was wide open and my eyes too were in shock. I smirked though, even though that this would be no challenge for me. I can still kill them for doing something wrong.

Scientist 1: WHO ARE YOU!!!

Darren: I AM THE MONARCH OF THE UNDEAD!!!

(He is wearing his astral dress so only Kurumi and the people really close to him knows that he is Darren)

Darren: SHADOW END!!!

(replace Kuroka with Darren)

The lab was completely obliterated and only a few scientists were not crushed by the debris.

Scientist1: If only, we had inverse nightmare.

I turned around and stomped on all of his body parts except his head and heart, crushing them instantly.

Darren: Don't talk about her like that.

Darren: You're the spirit right? ???

???: Correct, monarch. Now what are you doing here?

Darren: *shoots a cursed technique red at the incoming guards* I'm here to save you due to my girlfriend's request.

???: Does your girlfriend know that you are here flirting with me?

Darren: I guess, but she was the one who asked me to save you. Two choices right now.

???: I'm listening.