Chapter 10- The Spirit Slaying Corp's interference

()=thinking/replacing

*=action

/=Whispering

<>=Phone

Darren POV:

I was on my phone just swiping through instagram when suddenly Wiz messaged me about a customer bothering her in her shop. I walked downstairs since I use that room for some afternoon nap at home.

Darren: Wiz my love you really should keep the upstairs cleaner befor-

Darren: Shido, give me one good reason not to kick you out of this store right now!!!

Shido: Sorry, I was just asking about your whereabout since we have to go somewhere? 

Darren: Ugh, where?? My head's all messed up at the moment.

Shido: I heard that a new spirit is on the move. We have to find it before AST or DEM does.

Darren: Why should I be involved with you?? The last time I got involved my lovers disappeared.

Shido: I'll treat you to lunch and dinner tomorrow how's that?? Wait also lovers??

Darren: Doesn't matter about that last part but fine I'll join you on this.

Both of us headed out on the streets where the spatial quake alarm started ringing and Darren just looked into the distance.

Darren: Whoever she is. They're coming, I guess the AST is also here. No sign of DEM though. We have to be quick about this shit.

We ran towards where a crater happened and there lay a red haired girl who detected us immediately and stood up.

???: Who are you? Are you also trying to kill me??

Shido: No we are not we won't hurt you, just come with us. Please before they get here!!!

Darren: Shido you better hurry this shit up or the AST will find us soon and frankly I can't fly all that well.

Shido: Fine cmon. Uhhh what's your name??