Twenty Two

Because it's nice and I wanted to show Bella what her friends did, I'm wearing a pink top with blue high waisted washout denim shorts that reach just below my ass along with white sneakers.

"Are you sure?" Felix asks me

"Are you sure?" Felix asks me. He and Demetri are on either side of me as I'm here at the Cullens. Most of my bruises I've gotten are healed except for some scars from when I was cut by Massimo. Which include one long one on my arm and one on my leg, it's not as long but yeah. Massimo mainly punched and kicked me.

I nod my head "I just want to get this over with" knocking on the door, we wait a moment before it opens to Carlisle "Where is she?"

"Bella is this way, thank you for coming back" he says as we walk inside "I can only imagine your fear about us"

"You mean your coven?" I ask "given how one of them put me in the ER once, almost twice? Has been stalking me for weeks?"

He nods his head "I apologize for Alice, sometimes it can be difficult to control her" doesn't seem like he's controlling her at all.

"This way" he says as we get to the room where the wolves are that I go to Felix's side. Also the elders since I see Billy Black, Old Quil and Sue Clearwater? I thought it was Harry?

He growls "What is this? Alexandra agreed to meet with this coven, not them"

"They came" he lies, I know a liar "earlier, just hear them out"

"Why?" I demand

"They want to apologize" he says

"I'm not hearing it" looking around "where's Bella?"

"Actually" he says "it's why your here"

"You" we look over to see Constantine here "will want to listen, they speak the truth" he disappeared soon.

"Who was that?" One of the wolves demanded

"No one to concern yourself with" Demetri says "what do you want?"

"Hey" we see Bella come out with her boyfriend Edward "um, so there isn't any easy way of saying this but...a nomad was in my house"

"And?" I ask

"This vampire took some stuff" Edward says "and one of the pieces was your scarf. It was a black circle scarf" my scarf? I thought I lost it. I must have left it at Bella's.

"We'll protect her" Felix firmly says

"Actually" Billy says "we would only offer our services to the Cullens, call a truce to protect Bella and her father if Alexandra was here"

"If she stayed at the pack house" one of the wolves says

"I'm not staying there" shaking my head "if this isn't a reminder" pointing to my chest "one of you nearly killed me and my baby!" Screaming at them

"Which is why" Billy says "we want to show you we aren't terrible people"

"No" I am firm about this

"Then we won't help" the one wolf shakes his head

"I'm guessing" I say "Bella didn't tell you that I don't really like her"

"Wait!" Alice is before us "what if Alex stayed here?"

"No!" I protest "I'm staying in the city because I'm not staying here nor with those mongrels who nearly killed me and my baby—your shit, your drama. Not mine"

"Please" Alice says "if not for me then for your sons safety"

I stare at her "what did you just say?"

"What?" She asks sheepishly

"I wanted to be surprised!" I yell at her shaking my head "Enough! I'm done listening! If you all don't stop this harassment I'll make sure you do and Bella knows when I'm pissed you don't mess with me!"

"I'm sorry" she apologized as I leave with Felix and Demetri, in the car I have my hand on my belly "I can't believe she told me the gender!" I start to cry "how many things must she ruin? Will she tell me the day I'm giving birth? Whether I'll have drugs or not? She's ruining this amazing experience" Felix who is next to me puts an arm around my shoulders as I cry, placing a hand over my belly he rubs it "god I hate crying, when can I turn into a vampire? I'm sick of crying"

Demetri barks out laughing "You want to be a vampire to stop crying?" I nod my head "wow, just wow"