Twelve

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim when this Constantine ran me out of the place, he took me down to the house where Olga and Domenico are.

"I'm sorry" he apologized to me, he sets me down "but know this, that rat looking man Aro? Do not trust him"

"What?" I ask "I don't understand"

"Let me" he placed his hands on either side of my head and a bunch of information if given to me that I gasp taking a step "I am what is known as a copy cat, I will explain more in the future know that—but not now. But know this, the Cullens are vampires that you should not trust—ask your cousin Isabella about this world and read the books and scrolls I've given you. For now, go back home to Washington. Now"

Nodding my head, I go to the house where Domenico and Mario see me and are shocked "Alex?" Domenico asks "I thought"

"Can I go home?" I ask "now?"

He stares at me before nodding his head "The sooner we get you back home the better"

"Thank you" I thank

We go to the airport and he personally takes my back to the states, as he does this he asks what happened and I told him I saw snakes and ran. He believes me because he knows I'm very scared of snakes.

I don't even realize that we are back in Washington, until Domenico put a hand on my shoulder and we stand up. Getting out, I see Mia, Elliot and Christian. Crying I run to them and hug them "Oh my god" Elliot exclaims "when Christian told us what happened"

"Are you alright?" Mia asks

I shake my head no "Massimo" we look at Domenico "will no longer be a problem, he has been taken care of—Alexandra, if you ever need our help feel free to call" nodding my head. He leaves and I go into the car and Mia holds me as I cry, holding my knees to my chest I cry and cry.

Vampires can't be real, they just can't. But how do you explain what happened? How? Bella knows? That's what Constantine said. He also said I can't trust a Cullen or Bella—good thing I never trusted Bella to begin with.

My mind wanders back to the big guy, the guy who was yelling. Who was he? Why was I calm when I saw him? What is going on?

~Felix's POV~

We watch as Constantine, grabbed my mate and ran out of here. I scream trying to follow but Constantine is a powerful vampire that I was thrown back.

I roar in fury—I feel my mate's terror—as I try to leave but can't. When she stopped the live stream, Aro had us come here as fast as possible. He wanted to see if Constantine was dead before we come here, just in case it was a false alarm but when the live stream ended we ran here. When we got here, Constantine lied about her being here. But I could feel her, I could feel her terror.

"She's a shield?!" Caius exclaims "Demetri! Where is Constantine?"

"I can't find him" he replies "I'm sorry, Felix" I punch the wall. She was here and now she isn't, who knows what Constantine will do to her. We all thought Constantine was a good vampire, a good ruler—before the kings, Constantine was head of the Volturi—until he killed Dydime.

"We will find her" Marcus assured me

"She's terrified" I snarl "I feel nothing but terror come from her" I'm sorry Alexandra, I failed you.