Twenty

~Alex's POV~

"How can you be in the sun?" I ask Felix as he brought me some lunch, Christian is at the office having an interview with Kate Kavanagh. She's a good person and friend, she asked me to get in touch with Christian about an interview. But she sent Ana in her place since she got sick with the flue.

He shows me a silver ring with an onyx on it "My daylight ring, helps me blend in with humans"

My food is brought over since Felix didn't want anything, I drink the coke as we stare at one another. "So your not here to kill me?"

He shakes his head "No, I'd never hurt you"

I believe that, I really do believe that "In Italy, why were you looking for me?"

"That vampire" he growls lowly "Constantine, he was meant to be starving for years for a crime he committed. We came because you were and are my top priority"

"Why are you giving me vague answers?" I ask

"Because I want you to trust me before telling you the truth" taking my hand as I grab a fry "know that I won't ever forsake you, make you feel like your worthless or anything related to that. In my eyes your a goddess" a goddess? Wow, that is intense.

We are silent as I eat my food, I don't know how to react to this. Constantine once visited me to tell me that one day he will turn me so that I could be with Felix if Felix didn't get to me. Now Felix is here before me and I...I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm so confused.

I get a text and see it's from Christian about Anastasia Steele, she's the woman that went to interview Christian. He wants to know more about her. Ana and I have talked and are friends, we aren't super close friends but I think she's be a great person for him. She could show him what I couldn't!

"Happy about something?" Felix asks distracting me from my thoughts

I nod my head smiling "One moment"

Me: Yes! I approve! She'll make an amazing sub!

Putting my phone away, I look at Felix all happy "Where were you born?"

"Rome" he says "I was a gladiator" oh my fucking god he just got ten times hotter. He chuckles "I'm glad you think so" blushing, I drink some more coke closing my legs since heat starts to pool.

"Um" feeling a bit hot "Constantine, he told me that there is something coming in Seattle. That I can't be here when it happens...do you know what he meant?"

He thinks about that "It could be the newborn army being created—I can tell you but not here"

"Um, sure" nodding my head "but the food" then I remember "oh fuck, I remember—I agreed to see my cousin down in Forks"

"We can take it to go" he says "and I'll take you"

~Forks~

When I get to the door of the Cullen house—why she wanted to meet here at her boyfriend's house is a complete mystery. I mean really? She and him are like on again and off again with how they break up and get back together then break up. It's so confusing—it opens to Carlisle Cullen.

I grab Felix's hand since the last time I was here or anywhere near a Cullen, I was injured badly. "Hello Alexandra, Felix" Felix isn't wearing his ring so his red eyes are showing and he is angry so his red eyes are black.

"Where's Bella?" I ask whispering, yes I'm really fucking nervous.

"She's inside, come on in" Felix squeezes my hand for reassurance as we go inside. We follow Carlisle up the stairs and to the room where Bella had her birthday when I see Bella along with a bunch of people I didn't want to see ever again.

"No" whispering before screaming "No! I don't want them here!" I start to cry running off but Alice stops me.

"Please" she asks "they just want to talk"

"No!" I cry running off back outside to the car

"Wait!" I stop looking at the one wolf terrified placing a hand on my belly, Felix is between us instantly and the wolf growls "her away from her"

"You get away from her" he snarls "she made it clear she does not want to be near you"

"My name is Sam" he says to me but I don't listen, I just grab the keys and run to the car going to the back since the blonde vampire from last night is here and he takes the keys. He motioned to the back and I go in the back as Felix quickly joined me, he holds me as I cry.

"Shh" Felix holds me as he rubs circles on my back "I won't let anything bad happen, not now. Not ever" promising to me.

"Please" I beg "don't leave me"

"I won't" he holds me as I cry in his arms. Why would Bella have me come here? She knows I'm pregnant and that those wolves tried to kill me. How could she?! She's a shitty cousin!