Seventeen

~Bella's POV~

"Call your cousin" that executioner growls "now" I'm in the throne room of the vampire government. I stopped Edward from exposing himself to humans, he thought I died when I went cliff jumping but I didn't. Alice came back as my Aunt Ana was yelling at her, I'm surprised my cousins are even mentally stable with how Aunt Ana acts. I mean Georgie has a kid born out of wedlock and she has been praying for their souls since that kid was conceived.

I left to come where to Italy, now I'm here with Alice and Edward before the Volturi. Apparently my cousin met them when she was here in Italy some time ago, I was surprised until I found out that Alice and the Cullens have been trying to keep that Executioner—Felix—from my cousin who I also learned is in an unhealthy relationship with Christian Grey. Essentially she's a sex slave to him and according to Alice if she keeps being with him she'll die in three years.

Using my phone, I turn it on and see a bunch of missed calls from dad and mom. I go to call my cousin when I realize I don't know her number, so I go to Snapchat as the vampire holding Edward about to rip his head off screams "Why are you taking so long?!"

"I don't know her number!" I snap "give me a fucking minute!" Plus the last time I saw her, I kind of left her for dead when a werewolf attacked her.

"What?!" The vampire holding Edward rips Edward's arm off.

"You" Alice tells me "said that last part out loud"

"Oh fuck" my heart beats faster as I take a few steps away as I find my cousin's number and call her. Pick up. Pick up.

When she does, I sigh relieved "Hello?" She asks

"Alex?" I ask "it's me, Bella"

"If that Bella?!" I hear dad's voice before he yells "ISABELLA MARIE SWAN, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"That is a bad word!" I hear Aunt Ana exclaim, I cover my face as I hear people argue.

"What do you want?" I hear Alex's voice "you know you have everyone worried, because of you" she hisses at me "my mother is staying"

"Don't you like your mother?" I ask

"I have a very complicated relationship with her" she hisses "and right now I can't stand her, where are you?"

"Italy" I say

"The vampire government?" She asks

"How" I go to ask

"Your really dumb" she says "the vampire that I told you about? Constantine?" Felix growls when she says that name "He said that the vampire government is in Italy—when will you be back?"

"I don't know"

"I don't know" she snaps "is not a good enough answer!" We hear her start to cry "my mother is here and she keeps telling me how I'm going to hell because I'm pregnant"

"Congratulations" I offer even though that Felix's eyes are on me in anger.

"Don't congratulate me!" She snaps "you nearly killed me and my baby! I never agreed to werewolves Bella! I agree to vampires, mainly because I know there's a vampire that won't kill me! I agree to witches existing, possibly! I don't know! But I did not, did not agree to werewolves!" She cried over the phone "my body is no longer my own! I'm pregnant and my mother is here! She is a mental abuser Bella! I can't even take my anti anxiety medication because of this" she continues to cry and that Felix is growling, his eyes such a color of black that is full of rage that I didn't know could even exist "call your father and try to" she starts to hiccup as she cries that it's getting hard to understand her "just get back here!" Hanging up, I put my phone away as the room is silent.

"I'm going to kill you" Felix runs at me, the next thing I know I'm screaming when I'm slammed into the pillar behind me. People call my name and for this vampire to stop.

~Felix's POV~

All I could hear are the sounds of my mate crying, for the last month we have been trying to find her but she hasn't been posting that much and I got worried. Whatever she did post it was quotes like she normally does and other random shit like backgrounds or something else. I know she wasn't killed because I can still feel her, she's in a lot of pain. I know it, I just do.

When I'm pulled off of the blood singer, her face is covered in bruises and I made sure to break some ribs and other bones like her arm. "Bella!" The seer and mind reader at next to her, picking up the arm of the mind reader I go to throw it in the fire but Aro stops me.

"I think enough damage" Aro goes over to the mind reader and gives his arm back "has been done—go back to Washington, you three" the seer picks the blood singer up "Demetri shall escort you out"

"Remember" Caius angrily says "the Volturi do not give second chances, so make haste in the turning of that human"

"Typical Aro" we look over to see Constantine here, he has his arms crossed as he looks at us with his hard face.

"Constantine" Aro says, he's nervous. Why?

"What are you doing here?" Marcus demands

"I told you boys long ago" Constantine also happens to be Aro's biological father and Marcus's step father, we couldn't even imagine how he could kill his own daughter since he loved her so much. She was the gem of his eye, nothing she did could ever be wrong to him "family is everything...so one day soon I'll come back and take back what is mine since it seems insolence runs in this family. You are Volturi's, Volturi's do not act like fools" did the writer of Game of Thrones get that one line from him? "Yet here you are, such a disgrace" he disappeared then.

"Great" Caius exclaims "now we have your father to deal with!"