Fourteen

Shaking my head, I get to my uncles house and get out. Dad told me about this house, the place he grew up in. That the town of Forks is an amazing place to be in. Grabbing my bag, I walk up the steps before knocking on the door.

It's raining so I made sure to dress warmly. A black top with black skinny jeans and black ankle boot and a light grey jacket.

When the door opens, Uncle Charlie is there "Hi Uncle Charlie"

"Alex" we hug "what a nice surprise, what brings you by? Come in—how are you? I heard about the accident"

"I'm fine, I was hoping to see Bella" I say "is she still not better?"

He shakes his head no "I don't know what to do"

"Send her to get help" he stares at me "she might need professional help—is she here?"

"She should be back soon" he says "you can wait here if you want" I go look around the place remembering a bit "you use to come here as a kid before your mother took you to the Philippines for vacations"

I nod my head "I remember"

The door opens and in comes Bella who is soaking wet, Charlie goes to her "Billy called, said you and Jake got into a fight" she's silent "I'm sure you'll work things out, Alex is here to see you" Bella looks my way curious as to why I'm here.

"What's she doing here?" She asks, he just said...I swear she is dumb.

"To see you" Charlie repeats "I'll be back later"

When he leaves, Bella walks over to me and I do the one thing I've been wanting to do. I bitch slap her so hard that she falls to the floor grabbing her cheek "Ow!" She screams standing up "what the hell?!"

"Vampires?!" I scream

Her eyes widen as she pales even more than possible "How...who told you?"

"So it's true!" I scream at her

"Keep your voice down" she motions

"Uncle Charlie left!" I scream at her "and I want fucking answers now! But first" I slap her again and she falls again.

"Will you quit that?" She demands standing up

"I'm freaking out here!" I snap at her "I was told by some vampire that you know about vampires and that your weirdo best friend who has been stalking me is a vampire!"

"What?" She asks confused

"That pixie girl" I motion "this tall, short black hair"

"Alice?" She asks before screaming "where is she?"

"I don't know!" I slap her again and she falls again, seriously? I'm not even trying now, this is pathetic how she so easily falls "all I know is that for the last few week she has been stalking me"

"Why?" She asks, I flick her forehead and she falls over

"Really?" I ask "just a flick?"

"Will you quit that?" She snaps. Crossing my arms at her, tapping my foot on the floor we are in a stare off until she caved "how did you find out?"

"I was nearly killed" hissing at her "then some vampire saved me and told me you know!"

"Why did a vampire save your life?" She asks "what color eyes did this vampire have?"

"Red and really?" Exclaiming "your not even going to try to say that I was probably high or some other shit? Just" mimicking her "Why did a vampire save you? What color eyes did this vampire have?" She's silent as I rant at her "You have five seconds to tell me the truth or I'm showing you why my brothers fear me when I'm angry" she takes a step back, oh yes. My family is scared of me when I am pissed off.

"It's a long story" she says

I pull out a bottle of tequila, I bought three because I think I need to be drunk by the end of this "We have all day" hissing at her that she flinched back.

Sitting down she asks "The color of the vampires eyes, what as it?"

"Red" shaking my head "does it matter?"

"Kind of" shrugging her shoulders and I kick her "ow! What is with the violence?" I exhale sharply that she continues "right. Red eyes means they drink human blood and golden means animal blood" why hurt animals? Animals did nothing. Vampires who drink animals are terrible! Our ecosystem is already shit and their harming itself even more?

I open the bottle of tequila, I then pour two shots. I take one while Bella shakes her head so I take the one "Are you sure you should be drinking with your medication?"

"I am coping" saying through gritted teeth "you dumb dumb. Now start before I shove this bottle down your throat"

~Loft~

"I'm sorry?" I ask Christian, it's night time and after talking with Bella yesterday who is an even bigger self absorbed cunt than I originally thought—Christian came over about an hour ago wanting to cuddle "you want to what?"

"Cuddle" he repeats "I want hold you as we sleep, just sleep"

I blink at him "Um...okay" I pat the bed, it's almost midnight and yeah "what brought this on?"

"Just sleep" he orders

This is weird, I mean really weird. First the world has supernatural creatures in it then Christian Grey wants to cuddle like a couple? I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore. What's next? That tall incredibly sexy vampire comes here and whisks me away to be his vampire bride?