Chapter 17: Consequences

Mulai dari awal

Park forcibly threw Pete in the backseat and ordered his bodyguard to start the car. Pete started biting his lips. He desperately wanted to explain everything that happened to his brother but he had to remain silence until his brother calms down. His cheeks were still aching from the hard impact of his brother's palm.

Finally they arrived at their villa. Park pulled Pete into their house. As soon as they entered their huge house, Park pushed Pete onto the floor.

"So you were having fun with someone in the hotel room after killing Jess in the parking lot!?" Park shouted. Soon after their father arrived at the hall.

"What is happening here son?" Pong questioned looking at Park.

"Pa this little bastard was having fun in a hotel room with some alpha while we digged out entire Thailand and killed several people to search him!"

Killed several people? Pete thought. He instantly felt guilty for disappearing all of a sudden. People were killed because of him. His tears started to spill and his heart was aching.

Park bend down towards Pete and held his chin.

"And why did you killed Jess? Do you realise his father almost broke out a war with us because of that!?" Park slapped Pete again.

"Phi stop! Listen to me first!"

Pete tried to stand on his foot but because of his injury which was bleeding, he fell on the ground.

"What else you want to explain--"

"Park calm down, let him explain," Pong spoke up, calming his elder son.

"Thanks Pa,"

Some bodyguards came and helped Pete to stand on his foot.

"Pa, Phi Jess drugged me and tried to mate with me," Pete confessed while gritting his teeth. Tears still spilling out of his eyes. Pong and Park looked at eachother and nodded.

"We already know that," Pong said calmly. "We saw CCTV footage of Jess harassing you in the parking lot and Vegas came to help you, this is what prevented Mr. Paul from attacking us since we threatened him to run away before we kill him for trying to harm my son,"

"We saw Mr Gun Theerapanyakul 's son taking you somewhere while you were on heat, we predicted he would take advantage of your condition and he really did! That son of a bitch," Pong complained.

For some reason Pete felt sick after hearing that.

"Pa, Vegas helped me through heat, he didn't took advantage of me."

Park noticed a mark on Pete's neck. His eyes widened.

"Pete! What's that mark on your neck?!" Park shouted.

Pete panicked and quickly covered his mark with a hand.

"Phi..."

Park approached forward and pulled Pete's color who was supported by the bodyguard.

"You are marked," Park muttered.

"Phi it wasn't intentional,"

"Not intentional?! Pete you are marked! Do you realise what that means?" He pulled Pete further towards him, now both brothers are face to face.