Chapter 17: Consequences

ابدأ من البداية

"Ve..gas... Huk.. you marked me," Pete sobbed.

Vegas frowned at the statement. He pushed Pete's body slightly and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god Pete," Vegas was dumfounded.

"I am so sorry Pete, I haven't done it intentionally please trust me," Vegas begged.

Vegas was about to pull Pete for a hug but Pete resisted and pushed him backward.

"Don't touch me anymore!"

"Pete please listen to me," Vegas stepped towards Pete but he kept moving backwards, resisting Vegas' touch.

"I don't want to see your face! Get out!"

Soon Pete hit the lamp stand and the expensive lamp that was made out of shining, transparent glass shattered on the floor. Pete accidentally stepped on the broken glass and the blood started oozing out of his white, soft feet.

"You are injured, calm down Pete. Please let me fix everything," Vegas held Pete who was staggering due to the wound.

"Vegas... Please let me go," Pete requested, transparent liquid flowing from his eyes.

Vegas squeezed his arms, as if not wanting to let go.

"Please...," Pete begged.

Vegas let go of his hand took his jacket from the floor.

"I am letting you go this time, but remember that we are mates now. You are already mine Pete."

Vegas left a dumbfounded Pete behind in the hotel room.

Pete sighed and sat down on the bed. Soon after a hotel worker came and handed Pete a first aid kit for his wound, of course it was ordered by Vegas while passing by the reception. Pete took the first aid kit and started treating his wound.

After a while he went in the bathroom to clean himself and wore the wedding clothes that were scattered on the floor. He only wore the white shirt and his trousers and started to exit the room.

As soon Pete opened the door...

SLAP!

Pete's cheeks were blushing red from the harsh contact of a palm.

"Phi..." Park held Pete's color and dragged him out of the room, followed by his bodyguards.

"You little shit!"

"Phi! What are you doing!?"

"You have no right to question me right now!"

"But Phi--"

"Shut up Pete!"

Pete had no choice but to follow his brother silently without being able to explain himself. Park gripped his wrist so tightly that he was sure it would leave a mark.

"Phi it hurts," Pete protested.

"I said shut your mouth Pete!"