"Oh, dear!" he heard after a while. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Yeah, thanks for asking, you cutie!!" Taehyung exclaimed, his voice bleeding with amusement so obvious that even Jeongguk caught on to it. "I am a what?!" he asked, ignoring Taehyung's utterly unnecessary amusement. 

"A cutie. And no! You can't change my mind, don't even try."

"Say whatever you want," Jeongguk had long resigned to the fact that Taehyung was a little loose in his mind. It was alright if no one else was ready to accept it. He knew it and would try his best to help Taehyung instead. 

"I will!" Taehyung exclaimed, still sounding extremely amused. "About your phone, I know I gave you an old phone, but it was still an empty one! How many photos and videos did you take already?!" he asked, perplexed. 

"I haven't counted, Taehyung-nim," Jeongguk said with a very loud sigh, sounding so exasperated with Taehyung that Taehyung had to try his best not to snort at that. 

"Aish, fine, just stop taking pictures on it. I'll explain things to you when you return," Taehyung said. 

"Alright. Go away now," Jeongguk said. 

It earned a loud bark of laughter from Taehyung. "Okay, harabeoji, have fun, don't miss me," he said and hung up on Jeongguk. 

"Why in the name of holy god would I miss you of all people?" Jeongguk rolled his eyes, frowning when Taehyung did not say anything back. 

"Taehyung-nim?.....TAEHYUNG-NIM!!" Jeongguk all but screamed. "YOU CAN'T HEAR ME ANYMORE?! TAEHYUNG-NIM!!"

He brought the phone down and stared at it, bewildered. "Or did he go away without taking his leave?" he mumbled angrily. 

"Your Highness, it is getting dark. Would you like to go back home?" Jeongyeon asked, holding her hands in front of her and bowing slightly to show her respect. 

"I remember Jimin-nim telling you not to call me by my title here. He said it would attract unwanted attention. You can call me by my name," Jeongguk told her. He didn't really mind it. She was his lifesaver, after all.

Jeongyeon, however, looked like Jeongguk commanded her to pull her kidneys out and donate them to the stray cat. 

"Your Highness, how could I?! I would rather sacrifice my life than disrespect you!!" she exclaimed with her head still bowed in respect. But Jeongguk could sense the incredulity in her tone.

"I would rather wish for you to live and call me 'Master' instead if you are so scared of calling me by my name," he sighed and said. 

Jeongyeon nodded fervently at that. 

"And it is alright if it gets dark. We shall only go after I feel satisfied with all the art I capture," he said. 

"Alright, Master," Jeongyeon said and promptly got dismissed by Jeongguk, who brought his phone back up to continue taking videos. 

Taehyung, on the other hand, felt bored. He wished he got to go to the park and have fun with Jeongguk as well. Being famous wasn't easy and times like this never failed to remind him why. 

He wondered what Jeongguk was going to do, now that his phone was out of storage. He chuckled, thinking of how Jeongguk had used up all 16 GB of storage on his phone in just a span of an hour. Or did he not stop taking all kinds of photos and videos on his phone ever since Taehyung taught him how to do it the previous night?

His phone rang again, pulling him out of his amused thoughts. 

"Jeongguk?" he answered right away, wondering what was wrong this time. 

"This phone is as useless as yo-"

"Can't you utter one sentence without adding an insult to it?"

"I suppose I can."

"Good boy. Now tell me what the problem is."

"The phone now says bat-something is low. What is that no-"

The line went dead before poor Jeongguk could even complete saying what he wanted to say. 

Jeongguk, however, didn't know what happened. 

"-w? Take me back home, I don't like this," he said, frowning again when Taehyung didn't reply. 

"Did he leave again without taking his leave? How discourteous. Irresponsible country brutes," he mumbled and looked down.

He shook his phone, frowning even harder when it remained black and didn't show the smiling picture of himself that Taehyung had put and wouldn't remove no matter how many death threats he gave him. 

"Ugh, both are the same," he grumbled and put the phone back into his pocket.

He decided to walk around for a bit and turned around to look for Jeongyeon, only to find her blushing heavily and looking down shyly while standing in front of a black human-like figure. 

The human was covered from top to bottom in black, not a single inch of their skin on display, and it made Jeongguk's senses alert. Despite Jeongyeon clearly blushing at what the black human was saying, he couldn't afford to put his lifesaver in danger. 

Unfortunately though, ever since the mall incident, Taehyung had hidden all the knives in the kitchen. Only he and the cook knew where they were and none would tell him anything about them. So he was weaponless. 

But that definitely didn't mean he was defenceless. 

He charged at the human at full speed and all but flipped them over, but the human, despite Jeongguk being behind them, fought right back, easily attacking Jeongguk in return. 

Jeongguk's eyes widened at the strength the human contained. He prepared himself for a counter-attack, but the human held their arms in front of themselves in defence, exclaiming, "Jeongguk-ah!! It's me, it's me, Jimin!!" 

"Jimin-nim?" Jeongguk asked, slowly returning to his normal posture but never dropping his frown. 

"Yeah, I told you Taehyung and I are famous actors, remember? We can't just be seen in public, especially with a girl. But I couldn't go another moment without seeing Jeongie, so I covered myself up and came here," Jimin explained. 

Jeongguk's frown only deepened at Jeongyeon, who was back to blushing again furiously. He knew it wasn't his business if she liked Jimin as well, but he couldn't help but feel protective of his lifesaver.

"I see," he said. "Let's go home."

"Sure!!" Jimin exclaimed with an exaggeratedly excited voice and led both of them to his car after shooting Taehyung a text that he was bringing both of them back home. 

It was going to be a long night for him. And he didn't want to wait. He had to fulfil the promise he just made to Jeongyeon, after all.