EPILOGUE

1 year later

Third Person's pov

3 months ago Rahul , Aashna , Rudra finally became Khanna Industries CEOs . Rudra who was first supposed to become a COO changed his decision and went for the CEO position . His decision made his family very happy . And now the 3 siblings were managing the KHANNA INDUSTRIES .

"Aare yaar yeh yaha nai lagana tha na bhaiya",Aashna says to the decoration waale bhaiya
[This wasn't supposed to be here]

"Phir kaha lagaye yeh?",the man asks .
[Then where should we put this?]

Aashna tells him and also tells him where to put other decorations .

"Aashna taiyaar hone jana haldi ka time pass mai aa rha hai",Maya Khanna says coming towards Aashna .
[Aashna go and get ready it's almost the time for the haldi]

"Mere bhai ki shaadi ho rhi hai decorations toh aache se hone chhaiyeh na",Aashna says .
[My brother is getting married so decorations should be perfect]

"Aare Aashna voh mai Rudra ko bol dungi tu jaake taiyaar ho ja sab taiyaar ho gaye hai",Maya says .
[Aashna you leave that to Rudra I will tell him to do it you go and get ready others already got ready]

"Okay baba jaati hu mai Rudra ko batana mat bhulna",Aashna says and goes to get ready .
[Okay fine I will go just don't forget to tell Rudra]

Rahul and Kiara were finally getting married . Others might say that they just turned 26 and it's too young for them but for them it was perfect time to get married .

The Khanna house was doing preparations in full mode .

Due to the public and media the wedding was going to happen in the huge backyard of Khanna Mansion only .

Half an hour later the Khanna's , Malhotra's and the Kapoor's gather around at the Khanna mansion .

Kiara's haldi was also going to happen at the Khanna mansion only as they both have common friends it would be difficult for them to go from one place to another .

"Everyone has arrived right?",Rudra asks Aashna .

"Yes everyone has arrived let's start!",Aashna exclaims and the haldi ceremony starts with a full swing .

There was a white cloth between Rahul ans Kiara which led them to not see each other .

"Ma aur kitna lagaungi",Kiara says when her mother covers her in haldi .
[Ma how much you will put on me]

"Yeh toh sirf trailer hai picture to abhi baaki hai",Shruti , Aarya's bestfriend says .
[This is just a trailer the movie is yet to start]

"Aare yaar itni mat lagao na",Rahul says when his Ma and Chacho cover him in haldi .
[Pls don't put so much]

"Aare bhai bas humari baari aane de phir dekhna",Varun Kapoor says .
[Brother just wait when it's our turn to apply haldi on you]

After every elders are done putting on the haldi a sudden haldi fight starts .

It was Ben and Grace's first Indian wedding and they were having a lot of fun . Unfortunately they both couldn't make it to Aarya and Ankit's wedding .

"I also want to play with haldi but that means seeing Rahul",Kiara says .

"Ahh don't worry just get up and play but don't see each other after the haldi ceremoy till the time you both are in Mandap",Maya Khanna says and Rahul and Kiara get up excited .