CHAPTER 32

1.3 years ago , London

Third Person's pov

"Shreya and Grace where are you?",Kiara asks them on the phone call .

"We are on our way just wait for 10 more minutes",Shreya tells her .

"10 more minutes ? You said the same sentence 20 minutes ago how long are you both gonna take?",Kiara ask's them .

"Sorry Kiara just wait few more minutes the traffic is really bad due to an accident happened",Grace says .

"Okay fine try to come fast and be safe",Kiara says and hangs up the phone .

Kiara , Shreya and Grace have been bestfriends since their post graduation college days . But Kiara and Shreya have known each other since their childhood days . They both completed their whole education in same school , college and now are completing their post graduation together too .

"These girls I told them not to go since we had to go meet the boys at the restaurant later on but no they don't want to listen",Kiara mumbles to herself and decides to get ready .

While getting ready Kiara gets a call which was from Rahul . A smile automatically forms on her face seeing his name .

"Hello",Kiara says .

"Hey darlin' when are you guys coming me , Tarun and Ben have been waiting since long",he says .

"I am getting ready but Shreya and Grace went somewhere 2 hours ago and now are stuck in traffic",she tells him .

"How much long will it take you guys?",he asks .

"I don't know it depends on when they will arrive",she tells him .

"Tell them to come directly their you come alone only otherwise when they will come , get ready and head out",he suggests .

"It's better you come here alone and tell them to come directly",he says .

"Ahh right I didn't think about it wait I will tell them and I will come soon",she says .

"Okay then come fast Love you",he says .

"Love you too",she says back and hangs up .

Rahul and Kiara have also known each other since childhood . Rahul , Kiara , Shreya , Tarun completed their whole graduation together in the same school , college .

The four of them met Ben and Grace in London .

Rahul and Kiara have been dating since they were in 11th grade and have been going strong since then . Nothing could keep them upart .

"Hey do one thing you reach their directly I will leave otherwise we will get late the boys are waiting",Kiara calls Shreya and Grace to tell them and they agree .

"Okay then we will come directly only",Shreya says and hungs up .

Kiara quickly gets ready and leaves to the restaurant where the group of 6 friends were about to hang out .