CHAPTER 12

"What should I wear ?",I ask myself as I pull out more clothes from my closet .

"Not this one too ...this one ? no this one also no",I say and sit on my bed frustrated .

"Hey bhagwan yeh room ka kya haal bana diya hai tune",Aarya di says as she looks at my room . I too look at the mess I created .
[Oh god what mess have you made out of your room]

"Aaisa kaha jana hai taiko?",Di asks .
[Where are you going?]

"Rahul ke saath coffee ke liye",I tell her .
[With Rahul for a coffee]

"Kuch din pehle toh bol rhi thi mera and Rahul ka is not possible ab kon uske saath date par ja rha hai?",Di says wiggling her eyebrows .
[Few days ago you were saying Rahul and I are not possible now who is going on a date with him?]

"Di yeh chidane ka time nai hai help karo na meri coffee date par kaise kapde pehna chhaiyeh aap toh jiju ke saath gayi hi hongi bahaut baar",I say .
[Aarya Di it's not a time to tease help me select an outfit and why type of clothes should we wear for a coffee date? You must have gone with brother-in-law so many times]

"Aacha baba thik hai tu baith aache se mai batati hu taiko",she says and goes towards my wardrobe .
[Okay now you sit properly and I will tell you what to wear]

And not even after 5 minutes she has a outfit already in her hand .

"See it you are going on a coffee date you should always try to wear an outfit which looks simple but beautiful",Di says .

"Now take this and go get changed",she says giving me the outfit she picked out for me .

I quickly go and get changed into it and I should say that she can pick up perfect outfits for me .

I think it is one of the best outfit if you are going out for a coffee with someone .

"Yes perfect!",Di exclaims when I come out .

"And also it has started to get chilly go it will help too",she says .

I didn't do much for my hair I just let it down after combing it neatly and applied a light amount of makeup

I didn't do much for my hair I just let it down after combing it neatly and applied a light amount of makeup .

"Let's match up you with this bag and done!",Di says happily .

Just when she said it I got a text from Rahul saying he is on his way to the coffee shop .

"Okay di I need to also leave and thankyou for helping",I say giving her a kiss on her cheek .

"No worries did you take your wallet and other things?",she asks .

"Yes I did tell Ma and Papa I went out when they come back later",I say and also head towards the cafe .

___________________

When I reached I saw Rahul was already present .

"Sorry for being a little late",I say .