CHAPTER 21

The vibe you feel when you are in Marine Drive hits different . The sound of water hitting the rocks is so peaceful .

People were jogging , talking , hanging out with their friends , playing .

Though there are many people around yet it feels so peaceful .

Rahul was holding my hand as we walked looking at the sea .

"Why the sudden urge to come here?",I ask him .

"Just felt like coming here",he says as we continue walking until we find a spot to sit .

"Come here I want to back hug you",he says as he sits tapping the space infront of him .

"Their is elder population too and they might yell at us",I say .

"Don't worry Kiara they won't . You see there are many couples around us sitting like this",he says and even points out few of them .

"It will be okay if we will be in limit and moreover we aren't doing anything wrong or illegal",he says .

After he successfully manages to convince me I go and sit infront of or more precisely between his legs and he back hugs me .

I immediately relax in arms . This was all I needed after such a long day .

"Did you dream to become something else rather than working at a company?",he asks suddenly

"Did you dream to become something else rather than working at a company?",he asks suddenly .

"Hmm I think everyone has thought of becoming something else and later on given up on it",I say .

"Right as a kid I once wanted to become a doctor when I saw my mom watching a tv serial about doctors and then once I wanted to become an engineer ..and then one time I wanted to become a actor",he says .

"With your looks yes you can but only looking good will not help in acting . Can you act well?",I ask him with a teasing voice ..

"Ask my mother I used to always participate in drama in my annual programme in school and whenever I used to play ghar - ghar with Malhotra's and Kapoor's I used to act so well",he says making me laugh .

"Why are you laughing?",he asks and I look at his face and seeing the frown on his face made me laugh .

"Pagal voh acting kaha aur movie waali acting kaha",I say .
[Idiot this acting and movie acting is completely different]

"Acting Acting hoti hai end of discussion",he says making me laugh again .
[Acting is Acting end of discussion]

"What about you ? What did you wanted to become in your childhood?",he asks .

"Hmm one time I wanted to become a teacher , once I wanted to become a singer , one time I wanted to become actress but I knew my acting is bad so gave up on it quickly and also once I wanted to become a news reporter",I say .