CHAPTER 2

We just got off work and were heading to a nearest cafe .

As it was mine , Shobit , Diya's first day at the work and it ended successfully Piyush and Mehek decided to give us a treat .

It was only 6 pm right now and I already called Ma and told her I will be back before dinner .

"Come on Mehek you said it was near why are we walking for the past 10 minutes?",Piyush asks .

"Shut up and just follow me it's a new one opened just a month ago and it is already popular",she says ..

"Fine",Piyush says and mumbles . something .

After what felt like hours we finally reached .

"You nearest cafe was like 20 minutes away from here we could have taken my car and we have to walk back a long distance again after this",Piyush whines .

"We reached na right ? Now let's head inside I am hungry",Mehek says me and Diya let out a chuckle as we follow both of them inside .

True to Mehek's word's the cafe was beautiful from inside perfect for people to post pictures about on instagram and a perfect place to hangout .

It was cozy and gave homy vibes . The 5 of us head towards the seat near the window where the table had sofa's .

"I forgot to look at the name of the cafe what is the name of this cafe?",I ask .

"Paradise Cafe", Shobit tells me .

I think I have heard about this cafe but couldn't remember when . Probably Aarya di ( my elder sister) might have mentioned it .

Oh right I remember she told me she was planning to go here on a date with Nikhil Jiju .

I came out of my thoughts and my attention shifted towards the conversation happening at the table .

_____________

"Mai ghar aa gayi",I yelled as soon as I entered my home .
[ I am home]

"Aa gayi meri bachi ja jaldi se change krle aur neeche aaja",Ma said coming towards me and engulfed in a hug .
[ My dear daughter you came ? Now quickly go and change your clothes] .

When I go upstairs I hear Di's voice she was speaking to someone on the phone .

And I think I know who it was so I decide to pull a lil prank on her .

When I enter my room practically our room since we share it together most of the time though she has her own room . But I do the same I stay in her room like it's mine so basically we both have two rooms .

I hear Ankit jiju's voice . They were speaking something lovely dovey and I know that because of the smile Di has on her face . She always has those kind of smiles whenever she is speaking with Ankit jiju on phone calls .

Fortunately Di dosen't notice me entering her room as she is so caught up in talking and blushing that I take that as a chance to go near her .

"Hey Jiju what's up",I say loud enough for Jiju to hear and to make Di startle .

"Gosh Kiara you scared me !",Di almost yells at me and I stand there smiling sheepleshily .

"Sorry but that's my payback for you to show me that horry movie last week which almost made me pee my pants",I say .

"Oh Kiara you should have done something else for your payback",Ankit Jiju says . I think the phone accidentally went on speaker when I scared Di .

"You are right Jiju I should have maybe next time . I will definately do something big",I say .

"You two are ganging up on me again",Di says as she huffs angrily .

"Look at you all angry",I say and laugh at her face .

"Wait till you see what I do now",she says .

"Hmm we will see that when you do it",I say .

"Last time I made sure you wouldn't get to watch those shows of your on netflix for a week this time it will be for a month",she says .

I clearly remembered how cleverly she managed to change my number on netflix to hers and then put on a password on my own account so I wouldn't have the access to it .

"Noo!!! how will I watch my k-drama and series !!! no di you can't do that",I say .

"Should have thought before scaring me",she says .

"I am sorry di for scaring you I won't do that again I promise pls forgive me don't do anything to my Netflix",I beg her .

And meanwhile Ankit Jiju just laughs hearing our conversation .

________________

"Toh kaisa tha pehla din ?",Ma asks me as she is about to serve me dinner .
[ So how was your first day?]

"Ma mai leti hu na khana aap baithiye aur ha pehla din aacha gaya",I tell her .
[ Ma you sit I will take the dinner and yes my first day went well]

"Any new friends ?",Papa asks .

"Yes Mehek , Piyush , Shobit and Diya",I tell him .

"Glad you finally have some friends now and I hope they will be good to you",Aarya di says .

And I very well know what she meant by it .

I had friends in school and college but none were genuine as far as I remember them . There was this one girl in college , her name was Neha and she was total opposite infront of me in a good way but when I wasn't around she used to say bad stuff . And people took too much advantage of my kindness .

It really didn't matter to me though as I was used to being alone .

And all these college and school memories I don't even remember properly as most of the time I spent was alone .

"I am too I just hope they don't turn out like others",I say .

"Btw Aarya when are you are Ankit planning to get married?",Ma asks .

"Yes it has been almost 6 months you both got engaged",Papa says .

"Don't know papa ..right now we plan to stay engaged only and we want to explore more of our relationship while being a engaged couple",Di says .

"Sorry if we are taking too long you all must be waiting for my marriage since I am the first one in our family from this generation to get married",Di says .

"Don't say sorry dear and don't think too much . Stay engaged as long as you want too of that is what you both want and we support it",Papa says .

"And yes call him for dinner this Sunday with us it's been long since we had dinner with him",Ma says .

"I miss him",Ma says .

"Hawww Ma don't you miss your daughter ? You always say you miss him",Di says .

"Why shouldn't I afterall he is my soon to be son-in-law or I would say he like my son now",Ma says .

"Oh yeah right he is like our Son now",Papa joins Ma in teasing Di .

"Not you too Papa",Di says while all of us burst out laughing .

Seeing them talking about marriage I thought about my love life . Well ...I never had any boyfriends and I didn't even had my first kiss ...overall my love life is dull like really dull .

I wonder when will I meet my the one or does he even exists ? .

*******
I hope the story isn't boring you all . I am trying my best to write the chapters and still improving on my writing skills .

Pls do tell me your views on this chapter .

And Chapter 3 and 4 will be uploaded next week on Saturday and Sunday .

Stay tuned !

<3