CHAPTER 7

While I was waiting for Aarya di to come back someone tapped me on my shoulder I turned around to see who it was and it turned out to be Aashna .

"Oh hi Aashna",I greet her with a hug .

"Heyy Kiara",she greets me with hugging me back .

When I broke our hug I found out she wasn't alone Rahul also stood behind her .

"Hey Kiara",he too greetes me .

"Hey Rahul well we met again today",I say .

"Wait you two met today?",Aashna asks .

"Bumped into her in the morning at the park",Rahul tells her .

"Oh you too go to the same park to jog?",Aashna asks .

"Well I don't go to jog just felt like going today",I say .

Before we can talk any further Aarya di comes back .

"Oh hey Aashna",Di says taking her in a hug and Aashna hugs her back .

"Aarya di long time no see how are you doing?",Aashna asks .

"I doing well oh hey Rahul",Aarya di greets Rahul with a handshake .

"Hey good to see you again",Rahul says .

"You too",Aarya di says and I very well know she was really excited to meet him . I can notice she is trying her best to keep the expressions on her face normal .

"What movie are you going to watch?",Aashna asks

"Sita Ramam",I tell her .

"Oh we are also going to watch this movie",Aashna says . 

"Really what are your seat numbers?",Aarya di asks .

"K 9 and K10 the corner ones",Aashna tells us .

"Oh my Our seat number is K 8 and K 7"?Aarya di says.

"What a coincidence",Aashna says .

While Aashna and Aarya di were talking me and Rahul just stood beside them listening to their talks .

Rahul excused himself so that he can also buy something for him and Aashna to eat .

By the time he came back the entry door opens and the four of us go in .

When we reach our seats I am taken aback when Aarya di and Aashna sits on seat K 7 and K 8 respectively . Leaving me and Rahul to sit at the corner seats .

There was still some time for the movie to start Aarya di and Aashna di kept talking to each other so to not make me and Rahul feel awkward I decide to start a conversation with him .

"You don't seem like the type to watch this kind of movie",I say making Rahul who was scrolling through his phone to look up at me .

"Well I was forced by my sister to accompany her",he says keeping his phone back in his pocket .

"She was supposed to come with Niharika but something came up so she wasn't able to come so here I am with my sister",he says .

"So what types of movie do you prefer?",I ask

"Action , thriller , crime , suspence",he tells . 

"As expected you would prefer this types of movies",I say.

"What types of movie do you prefer?",he asks me .

"Well romance you could tell through the film we came to watch , rom-com , comedy , the one with sad endings",I say .