CHAPTER 15

It was finally Saturday today . The day me and Rahul will be going on our second date .

At first I was worried that this date will get cancelled to as it was raining heavily continuosuly for the past few days but luckily the rain stopped few days back .

Today I wasn't that worried about my outfit as Di had already took out one for me before leaving with Ankit jiju after breakfast . They were going for a long drive .

And I had asked Rahul what should I wear and he said to just wear something simple and comfortable as we weren't going to a restaurent or any fancy place .

It was 10 am and Rahul is supposed to come and pick me up at 11:30 am .

I have no idea where he is taking me . But I have a feeling it is supposed to be a place I love .

"Kiara come downstairs for a minute",Ma calls me and I head downstairs .

"Yes ma",I say when I am in the living room .

"Are you free tomorrow?",she asks .

"Yes I don't have any plans",I tell her .

"Okay then that's great Aarya also doesn't have any plans",Ma says .

"Why are you we going somewhere?",I ask .

"Yup I was thinking we three didn't have Ma beti day out for quite a while so I thought we should go for Shopping tomorrow and also your cousin Pranjal Di's wedding is next month we can do shopping for that also",Ma says .

"Yes what a great idea and Ma we should first watch a movie then we should do shopping and later on we should also eat something",I say .

"Sounds like a plan",Ma says in a happy voice .

"Will Papa be home alone?",I ask .

"Nope he already had some plans with his friends",Ma tells me .

"Btw what time is Rahul coming?",Ma asks .

"11:30",I tell her .

"I haven't met him yet but today I will Aarya told me about you and him",Ma says .

"And also the photo of you and him was cute",Ma says and I instantly knew what photo she was talking about . The candid photo of me and him which was taken on the day I met Rahul's friends .

"Aarya Di showed you the photos right?",I ask .

"Yup who else would show me?",Ma asks .

"Aarya di I won't spare her",I say .

"Let it be the photo was cute and Papa also loved it",Ma says making me go red .

"Ma!",I say and she giggles after looking at my face flush in embrasement .

"I am going to get ready bye!",I say and rush upstairs .

___________________

As it has become quite chilly ever since it rained Di picked out a cardigan top for today and a black loose jeans .

She told me to wear only shoes for this outfit and no heels or sandles .

I quickly freshened up and wore the outfit . Later on I did my hair in a high ponytail and decided to not wear any makeup . I just put on some mositurizer , sunscreen , powder and lip gloss and I was done .