‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ twenty one ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

Start from the beginning

"Oh.. well, do you think.. you could give it to me..?" He whispered when he noticed Taeyong by Doyoung. Haechan frowned and shook his head.

If they were going to get anywhere with building their relationship back up with the submissive they weren't going to do stuff for him so he didn't have to be in the same room.
"Oh.. never mind then.." He whispered, looking down and headed off in the direction to the door. However he went upstairs first knowing they'd catch him right away if just walked out.

Tears fell down his face when they rejected getting his stuffed bunny for him. Was it too much to ask for to have some sort of comfort in his life? Maybe just the tiniest bit of happiness he had was rejected from him because he was scared of Taeyong.

He then heard footsteps behind him which made him speed up his walking, "Yuta wait!" He heard and he quickly stopped when he recognised the voice.

He slowly turned around to face Taeyong, well face the floor. He kept his gaze on the ground so he didn't have to meet the elders eves.

"Baby, here's your bunny." Taeyong said softly, letting the pet name slip past his lips in a way to tell Yuta he wasn't going to hurt him and held out the bunny. Yuta slowly looked up and saw his stuffed bunny in the elders hands.

Except that no matter what Yuta told himself he couldn't bring himself to reach out for the bunny, not knowing what the dominant was going to do if he did so.

The man was beyond confused as to why the sub was not taking his beloved bunny, "Are you not going to take it?" He asked and Yuta shook his head "No sir." He said as he kept his eyes on the bunny.

Taeyong's heart shattered at the name the younger gave to him. He really did not like this Yuta, he'd much rather have he Yuta that he had a few days ago or even the Yuta they had when he first arrived. The confident and sassy Yuta.

Anything was better than this scared and vulnerable Yuta.
All Taeyong wanted to do was bring the boy into his arms and give him a hug and beg for forgiveness. "What if I place it on the floor and you take it yourself?" Taeyong suggested, making Yuta think for a moment.

"Not by you.." He whispered quietly, so quiet he hoped that the elder never heard it and get mad and start hurting him.
But the dominant did hear it and sighed, "Alright." He said and stepped forward to Yuta who took a step back, it took everything in Taeyong to not break down in tears and shower Yuta in love and affection.

He took a few more steps forward, which the submissive also took a few more steps back and then placed the bunny on the floor and Taeyong then took more steps back to create a larger difference between the two.

Yuta looked at his bunny before quickly moving to take the bunny, he didn't want to be off his guard for too long, unaware of Taeyong's movements

"Thank you, sir.." He whispered and looked at the floor as he brought his bunny to his chest.

"You're welcome, but Yuta?" Taeyong said carefully and the submissive looked up at him, but not making eye contact.
"Could you please come back to the living room and come in? We all have something to explain to you." Taeyong told him and Yuta's heart has never fell so fast to the pit of his stomach.

The submissive quickly shook his head and started walking away. "Why not? Why won't you listen?" Taeyong said, stressing out himself, all he wanted to do was clear up all the misunderstandings between the submissive and all the dominants, but the youngest won't let them.

"Because you're sending me away!" Yuta said and a sob escaped his mouth, he didn't mean for that to happen.
"If you just listen to us! Is that too much to ask for?!" Taeyong said, walking behind Yuta, how badly he just wanted to grab him and make him listen but that would scare the boy even more.

"I don't want to hear it!" Yuta said, definitely the most bold he has been since they brought him back.

"You misunderstood everything!" Taeyong spoke, raising his voice this time, Yuta visibly flinching at the tone. "I don't care!" Yuta said turning around and was faced with Taeyong, tears covered the bovs face.

"I don't care what you have to say, I know you want to send me away, I know you don't like me as much as you all made it out you did! Just let me have time before you do!" Yuta asked, practically begging, begging for something that wasn't going to happen.

"We're not sending you away, Yuta." Taeyong whispered and went to hold his hands, but he received a slap instead
Taeyong held his cheek in complete shock and Yuta dropped his bunny in shock of his own actions.

The two stood in silence for a moment until there was sound of something hitting the floor. "I-I'm so sorry.. I don't.. I don't know why I did that.. please don't.. please.." Yuta said his breathing becoming faster and his heartbeat racing.

Though the dominant was still in shock over the fact he had just been slapped he crouched down in front of the boy on the floor who was obviously panicking a lot.

When Taeyong crouched down Yuta quickly covered his face and head, ready for something to hit him ten times harder than he had hit Taeyong.

The dominant reaches for the bovs hands and slowly brought them away from protecting himself and held his hands gently in his, "I'm not going to hurt you Yuta." Taeyong whispered as the boy was already crying so much.
"You already did hurt me.." Yuta responded and Taeyong felt like the world had stopped for a moment, his breath hitched and he dropped Yuta's hands from his grip.

He knew that, he knew he had hurt him. But why did it hurt the dominant hearing it himself, from the submissive's own voice.

Yuta realised the state Taeyong was in and used it to his own advantage, he grabbed his bunny and then ran away from Taeyong.

The dominant however fell to his knees and stayed there, letting Yuta's words sink in.

Word Count: 1765

no updates tmrw (maybe wednesday to) as i'll be in london at the dream concert <3